okay so...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay so...

i did okay again today. i left my wallet at home so i hardly thought about it.
    well, i did think about it actually. i was rather pissed off at myself at one point as i was HUNGRY, so i had a bowl of cereal instead. that worked.

whoopie.
    boring.
    i think i'm over tired and over worked.
    i hope everyone is fine. tomorrow will be a better day i hope.
    not that today was particularly bad... just uninteresting and no time for drawing pictures.

okay so...

Hi 1967
    I have to disagree with you you didn't do ok you did GREAT. I saw you are day 12 AF you are at the beginning of getting al out of your life. You are doing great. I remember the beginning being boring. I also lost my sense of humor. I thought i would never enjoy life again. Well I can tell you the further down the road you get from al the better life becomes. You will win this fight. The only problem I see is if you have one drink. For you or me or anyone on this site their is never one drink.

Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
    AF 5-16-08
    Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
    AF 5-16-08

Comment

okay so...

thanks for posting caysea...
      i would like to have my wallet today, but i will leave it here instead.
      i'm in the 'not easy at all stage' so i better just play it safe.
      i will just work on getting more and more days between me and the bottle.

thanks for posting.
      i see ur af since may 2008~ amazing! at this point i am just looking at baby steps. when i start thinking long term i get cold feet. this isn't my first time trying to kick this annoying habit i've developed!

Comment

okay so...

Hi 1967. I agree with Caysea that you are doing GREAT!!!!! Part of getting used to being without AL is accepting that we are not always in an over the top, party going, rip roaring, fabulous mood. Some days are just....days. That's life.

For me, making a gratitude list of the little things in life that I DO appreciate, and reviewing it and adding to it daily, really helps me keep a good perspective on things. I often get into a pouty mood when in reality, I have a lot to be happy and thankful about. Just thought I'd pass that idea along in case you want to try it. Spending a little time with such a list is also a good activity for me if I am craving AL. Much more productive use of my time!

Onward and forward!! You are doing fabulous!

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
        X