Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Tuesday 27th Oct

Good evening Abbers!

Just wanted to say hello before I let these massive, dampness driven aches & pains take over, ugh!! I may end up being a winter in Florida girl someday.........I can always dream anyway

Maslow, please hang in there.....whether you know it or not right now, things will get better, everything will get better. I know you're feeling down but just try to imagine yourself as an AF Dad! Think about all the great times to come with your kids.

LVT & peace - I hope the snowstorm is not too overwhelming for you two! We generally don't get much snow around here until Jan/Feb. Think happy, warm thoughts. Make soup

Sausage, I'm happy to hear you got thru day 2 - good for you!

DG, thanks! Can you imagine I actually forgot my 7 month AF anniversary? I also forgot my 5 month NF anniversary last week. Does anyone know where my head is these days? Really, has anyone seen it????
    I think I am just so contented & happy these days.....well, kind of proud of the progress I've made this year. I've lost that minute to minute nervous, uptight, worrying about screwing up feeling, I've relaxed quite a bit. BUT, I don't ever want to forget where I was a mere 7 months ago...........I WON'T go there again, I swear!!!! Thank you to everyone for being here for me

OK, I'm signing off for the evening. Wishing everyone a good one!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hi All,
      Still down emotionally, but no drinking. Stress level at an all time high. I did see my children tonight and that helps--except the leaving part :-) I do appreciate the support immensely. Without it, who knows?

DG-- i can't bale on the Bears now, but sure hope they can produce a win or at least not embarrass themselves and us fans ;-)

Comment

Maslow, I'm happy you got to see your kids if only for a little bit. Keep fighting for each sober day. Have faith that it WILL get easier with time and that life WILL get better without AL in there to muck it all up.

I started to share a really bad Bears joke but....well...it's really bad. Even by my low standards.
        DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
        X