Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NoSlender but Wannabe?? NOVEMBER ABBERCIZERS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Marshy, how was netball?????

I intended to work out yesterday but blew it off. :upset:

But I went to the gym this AM between the 5AM AA meeting and the 7AM one and spent 30 hard chargin' minutes on the ARC. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAmgTNATJkk[/video]]My New Boyfriend, Billy Idol

:b&d: So...what did YOU do today for abbercize?????? :sofa::b&d:

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Hey guys,,i didn't hurt my back shopping but by decorating the house! I took a spin class this morning though and believe it or not, worked out the kinks and I think I'm good now! Thanksgiving weekend was crazy for me and I didn't get to the gym, by yesterday I felt horrible. Amazing how some exercise gives you clarity of mind...I feel so much better today and will make it a good week. Thanks for continuing to inspire dg and everyone else...
      Every day is not 100%, however, it is 100% better than my best day of drinking..

Comment

Doggygirl;767513 wrote: So Marshy, how was netball?????
        I was given a last-minute reprieve! I was getting ready to go there last night and the cap'n called and said she had enough players and I could give it a miss if I wasn't feeling up to it. Maybe she is human after all.

Tass - I really miss the gym if I can't get there for a few days. Never thought that would happen!

DG - December thread??? :b&d:
        sigpic
        AF since December 22nd 2008
        Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Working...
        X