Clear All

AF Daily - Thursday Nov 5

DG, LMAO!!

Leelou.... what a wonderful post! :l
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ew...skating thongs...like something out of "blades of glory" !!!

having a good day and it sounds like quite a few of us are on the right track!
      nice work leelou, that voice has controlled me far too many times to count!

i walked 6 miles in this gorgeous weather...74 degrees right now! i needed this after the blizzard last week.

hang tough kids, i know i am!!!

peace

Comment

Off to a very important meeting, but am glad everyone appears to be having a solid day. Just typing to get rid of some anxiety. Take Care.

Comment

Good job leelou! You are showing your brain how its going to be and it will get easier everytime!
          My sis in law and brother in law will be coming to our home tomorrow night. I invited another couple to kind of take the pressure off of me. They are all pretty big drinkers except my friend who won't drink much cause shell have to drive. Then ill get to spend the whole day with mother in law and sis in law who are best friends. I'm a little apprehensive mostly because we all spent hours drinking together it is uncomfortable not being on that level with them. But I for sure won't drink I simply do not want to feel Luke crap!
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
          X