AF-Daily, Thursday 12th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yawn.....hi, hope you all have a great day.
    Its been stunning weather here today, sunny, warm, just fantastic. I managed to go for a big walk along the river too, very nice.
    We had kangaroo sausages for dinner tonight, I wasn't keen on roo sausages at all, but DH loves his roo! Unfortunately I was really hungry, so they filled the spot. Might I add, I kicked and screamed my way to the table in hope that next time, he buys me chicken!

Abberooooos!!

A big good morning to leelou and all to come.

leelou...... roo sausages. I just don't know what to say! :H Does that mean there is roo hunting or what? We eat alligator here so I don't know why I'm so suprised. So it tastes similar to what, if not chicken. :H:H

I am envious of your weather. Chilly, windy, rainy here from the effects of the hurricane sitting off the coast. I nest on the couch with the gas logs on on those kinds of evenings.

Back to the hole today. I have realized that the work I am doing is very organizational and what I attributed to being anal is not. I was/am subconsciously preparing for my exit. I am in a file cabinet that contains things I can put my hands on immediately, but might be hard for someone else. I am sorting and re-lableing and realize I am prepping to transition. I bet a hundred dollars I have a fabulous flying dream soon. That always happens when I set myself free. Don't ya just love it?

I really appreciate your support as I move through this. It was a long year wasn't it?

LVT, I'm sure the counselor has had numerous people who know they want "something" but can't identify it. They will help you with that. Is it he or she? Did you ever read "Radical Forgiveness"? I honestly think it would make a huge diff in your relationship. (just sayin'....)

I love my hulahoop. I had to drive around IN it as it barely fit in the little car! I thought I would have to put the top down to get it in there but managed to squeeze it in the door. :H

Have a great one! :l
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Good Morning Abbers!
      Leelou, it is always so interesting to me that as we in the US prepare for winter, you in the southern hemisphere prepare for summer! Today will be 70 and sunny again today with winter coming back in tomorrow!

I have never eaten kangaroo, nor have I had alligator. Interesting.

So, greenie when will we be seeing the UTube video of you hoola hooping? Will you be providing instruction??

Yesterday, I spend a wonderful afternoon with my Reiki teacher. I left relaxed and revitalized.

Lots of work to do today....the tedious stuff....but I will push through....I have to work over the weekend, but, it is just that time of year....I am sure looking forward to a week off in Dec.!!

Have a Great Day All!
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Good morning! :cupajoe:
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Here is me practicing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nj8hpcrrhc&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Why every guy should buy their girlfriend Hoopnotica

The group meets at the university on Tues evenings, weather permitting as it is outside.
          And friday evenings at an ampitheater at a riverfront park with the drumming circle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdN6olQXHyo[/video]]YouTube - Drum Circle

My hoop is 44" in diameter. When you get better, you downsize to a tighter more difficult hoop. I'm digitally impaired so you'll have to use your imagination. wrapped with stuff like bicycle handlebars. Black, blue, purple and shiny red.

When I picked it up, I didn't know what the guy's vehicle looked like but that he was in a handicapped spot at in a certain location. So I'm driving around looking and a truck backs out of a H space, blocking me and then pulls back in. I park and it is raining so I go open his door (tinted windows so I couldn't see) and go to hop in but it is NOT the guy!!!:H:H So I'm standing in the rain with one foot on the runner board and one in the air laughing. You should have seen the look on his face!

I will keep his books till the end of the year and do the roll over prep (files to attic, etc) for 2010. "Round the corner since I'll be at sister's for T-day and probably X-mas.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Morning Abbers!

I always start my day off with 2 cups of French Roast coffee - love it! But then I have to stop..........sadly, excess caffeine does not help my B/P problem.
            I've been following the DASH diet guidlines for years, so I'm afraid there will be no roo sausage or alligator for me - just chicken on occasion

Wow, the hula hoop brings back memories.........have fun with that Greenie! I'd be afraid of breaking 'something' attempting those moves these days!!

DG, my daughter & son-in-law are Bark Busters dog trainers! They are quite busy these days training people & their pets - it's a very effective program! They have their own dog, a Pembrooke Welch Corgi enrolled in an agility class elsewhere right now, he's doing great!

Greetings to leelou, LVT, Deter, Kate & everyone who stops in today
            Have a great AF THursday!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hello Leelou, Greenie, Kate, DG, Greenie again, Lav and all to come,

I'm checking in from the gym, killing time before an AA meeting. I mean, I have done a workout and swim, I don't just wander in to use the computer :H. Soo, got a couple of hours to go but there's no point going home and hitting rush hour just to turn round and come back again (meeting and gym close together - home far, far away. Yes, there are meetings and gyms closer to home but life isn't perfect, is it?).

I'm sending a few e-mails and posting this while my hair dries then I'm going to hit the shops and see if there's anything inspiring out there for Christmas presents.

I don't eat meat but don't meat-eaters say everything tastes like chicken? Isn't there a joke about some dinosaur tasting like chicken?

Anyhoo, have a good day/evening/sleep everyone. Toodle pip!
              sigpic
              AF since December 22nd 2008
              Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Thursday is just about over for me, but I wanted to say a quick hello to everyone and hope you had a good day and a great start for Friday the 13th. No superstition for me.

Maslow

Comment

Greeneyes!!!!! I went and bought that book like you told me too! Now you're telling me I have to READ it too!!!:H:H:H:H
                  The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
                  X