Chief back in the AF house!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 4 and I'm off to Michigan.....should be back Sunday.

The Beast is scared.....I can feel it. Poor baby....

Take care, all

Don

Comment

Chief: He might be scared, but I've found him very, very patient. Stay vigilant. Mary
      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
      October 3, 2012

Comment

GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK CHIEF.. AND HAVE A GOOD TRIP
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Haven't been on the board for such a long time.....but came to have a look and see how you're all doing.....great to see names I remember...and really great to see Chief in his rightful place....leading the charge!!

Sending good wishes for your time with your FIL...how wonderful that you are sober and can support him and your wife in this difficult time. Excellent job!

Best wishes to all who remember me

Suze xx
          Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

I think you've got a great attitude Don. I think you well know that our alcoholism is about us but recovering from that is about taking ourselves outside of ourselves and looking outwards at what we can do for others. In doing so we gain peace within ourselves I believe. Good look in Michigan with the FIL.

Love and Light
            Phil
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

retteacher;761296 wrote: Chief: He might be scared, but I've found him very, very patient. Stay vigilant. Mary
              Exactly Mary, something to never forget, thank you!!!

DLA :l
              Of all vices, drinking is the most incompatible with greatness
              Sir Walter Scott
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Cheif-Good luck in Michigan with your FIL. I hope you will be able to pop in here while you are gone.
                AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Don, some very wise man once told me..."ITS HARDER TO KEEP DRINKING, THAN TO STOP!"... I think of that every single day! You are so loved here, and have helped so many of us! You are back to beast fighting, good for you! Lots of love, have a safe trip, and check in when you return!
                  "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Working...
                  X