Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ms. Freedom

:new::h

This is my first post on MWO. I have been on and off this site for quite some time. I have been angling for an AF lifestyle for many years. I am very involved in a meditation practice and I have just finished reading Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Drinking.

I am celebrating sobriety! This is what I wish for my life. Clarity, confidence, health and WELL BEING.

I am two days sober. Thank you for the MWO support. I feel very grateful.

ms. freedom

Ms. Freedom

Good for you Ms. Freedom. :goodjob:Check out the Toolbox thread in Monthly Abs if you have not already done so. It has lots of great advice on staying AF. One day at a time....one foot in front of the other...and before you know it...you're no longer counting the AF days; it's just become a way of life!

M3
    AF Since April 20, 2008
    4 Years!!!
    :lilheart:

Comment

Ms. Freedom

Welcome, Ms. Freedom! :welcome:

Congratulations on that all important first step and 2 days AF! Commit to an AF lifestyle, use whatever tools you need, do it every day, and you will find it is a wonderful place to be. You will never regret it!

Much love! :h
      ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Ms. Freedom

Welcome MsFreedom! Congratulations on your 2 days AF and also on your wonderful outlook. I love my sober life and I think you will love it too! Look forward to getting to know you better. Read and post lots!!

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Ms. Freedom

Give Thanks for Everything

:thanks:

for all of your supportive messages. MWO is such a great site. It is incredible how similar others stories are to mine.

Twelve days sober!!! Feeling fantastic and feeling strong as I enter the holidays which can be emotionally challenging for me. Being alcohol free is allowing me to have clarity and awareness; it is about cherishing and supporting the truth of who I truly am.

Happy, Happy Thanksgiving to the MWO community: you ROCK!!!

Ms. Freedom

Comment

Ms. Freedom

msfreedom -

Glad to hear it! Congratulations on 12 days - that is fantastic! You made it through the first holiday AF, keep up what you're doing. And the holidays might be a challenge, but a challenge is never an excuse, just a reason to come up with a solution. Keep on keepin' on - you're doing great! Much love to you! :h
            ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Ms. Freedom

:hello2::colorwelcome::wave::groupluv:
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Ms. Freedom

Hi Ms. Freedom,

Welcome & congrats on your 12 AF days! It is a good feeling
                Stick with it, post on some threads, get to know lots of people here - it's wonderful support!

Best wishes for your continued success!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Ms. Freedom

:yougo:Congratulations on 12 Days Sober!!:yougo:

Together we can do this!

DG
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

Ms. Freedom

Lavande;766345 wrote: Hi Ms. Freedom,

Welcome & congrats on your 12 AF days! It is a good feeling
                    Stick with it, post on some threads, get to know lots of people here - it's wonderful support!

Best wishes for your continued success!

Lav
                    I am a newbie in this forum, so i would like to make a new member and contribute my ideas and improve my knowledge from the others.I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.Gee! this thread will attract many people to give more info
                    Calcul pret immobilier simulation en ligne | Taux simulation rachat de pret immobilier lcl | Pret immobilier simulation gratuit caisse d'epargne

Comment

Ms. Freedom

!*!*! 22 DAYS !*!*!

I'm so appreciating the confidence, the balance and the connectivity! Amidst the stresses, the past, the irresponsibilities, the "I could have been better than this"....

The Easy Way to Stop Drinking by Allen Carr is my bible right now. For me, a very, very relatable read. It really helps me SO MUCH to have this book and the MWO forum to come to.

I AM moving forward with an eye to a brighter future off the freakin' rollercoaster of highs and lows!

As Always,

Ms. Freedom

Comment

Ms. Freedom

:yougo:Congratulations on 22 Days sober!!:yougo:

You are doing great!!

DG
                        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

Ms. Freedom

I used the book "the easy way to stop smoking" also by the late Allen Carr to give up nicotine some years back. The man was a genius!
                          I am blessed with love joy and sobriety.

Comment

Ms. Freedom

Hi
                            It took me years of trying to stop smoking then I went to Allen Carr's clinic and have never smoked since!
                            Im also reading Easyway for alcohol - In the smoking book one thing that really helped me was thinking about the nicotine monster as a demon inside of you that feeds from nicotine, if you dont give him any he will starve and eventually die!

Im going to use this for my drinking too, my alco monster is also going to die as soon as I stop feeding him!
                            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                            X