AF Daily - Wednesday, 2nd December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO, DG!!! How many budhists does it take to change a porch light? None. Change comes from within.

Well, there's one smack I knew was coming. (tail between legs) I DO actually have my x-rays you know... (now ducking head)
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hello there it's day 12 alcohol free and day 5 smoke free - really sore throat,very tired and I am feeling a bit congested nose wise.
      I lost half a pound this week - right direction and I did eat too much on a couple of days - I need to stick to 1500 for a week EVERY DAY to see what I can achieve.

I keep losing and regaining the same 3 pounds since July.
      I want to get some weight off before Christmas - and keep on going I ended last 2 years weighing 12 stone 13lbs - I want to be half a stone below that - I am 12 stone 10 now.

I'm looking better cos I'm more toned from skating I do need to add more daily activity in(e.g. cycling/walking) and a gym session per week.
      Anyway - I am off to chill and have a bath/mentally prepare myself for tomorrow's meeting.
      one day at a time

Comment

Just a quick hello from me....I am really busy with work and did I say TIRED!! But, I am grateful that business is good and not complaining...(well, maybe a little..LOL)

Sounds like everyone is doing well....mixed bag here but staying strong!!

I cannot wait till Christmas Eve when I start my vacation!!

Welcome Tylr, nice to meet you!

XXX All!!
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Happy AF evening from the frozen desert ABeroooos!

Suni, what a lovely thing to happen maybe there is hope for this messed up planet!

apparently eating a large clove of raw garlic while on chat last night did the trick....I'm not sick today! yeah! still a little weak feeling but I think I'll hit the gym here tonight anyway for good measure.

be well everyone
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hello, friends! Just a pop in for me. Everything in AFM's world is great! Can't believe that Christmas is fast approaching! I actually can't believe how fast the past few months have gone!

Just wanted to send my love to ya all, and I will pop in again sometime soon. xoxo

Comment

Working...
            X