AF Daily Tuesday 12/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily Tuesday 12/15

Is it my turn? OK, good morning one & all!

Nothing shattering to report here. So glad all the fog is outside my windows, not in my head :H Warm too, 41 degrees!

I'm heading right down to work - gotta get those Christmas orders done
    Wishing everyone a terrific Tuesday!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

AF Daily Tuesday 12/15

Morning abbers!

In a flashing moment of brilliance I figured out how to show my tree!

It was a bright flash and covers my day so far. :H I'll come back when I can see.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily Tuesday 12/15

Greenie--is your tree tied to the wall?
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

AF Daily Tuesday 12/15

LMAO!!!!! That is the window curtain thing.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily Tuesday 12/15

Good Morning Abbers!
          Greenie, your tree looks pretty, even with the kneck tie on top! Must have been some party! LOL

Lavende..wow still sending out Christmas orders! Last minute rush I guess....not so long ago that would have been me!

Today I will be working with my boss....we turn a Starbucks into our remote office! Then I will take her to the airport. I will be baking for my best clients for the next couple of days, then delivering the gifts. I always enjoy doing this! Friday night my granddaughters are both in a ballet recital it is a mini version of the Nutcracker! It will be fun! Make me remember when I was still dancing, our company did 26 Nutcracker performances........I was always so relieved when it was over!

OK...I am off and running....have a great day all!
          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

AF Daily Tuesday 12/15

Good morning...err, afternoon ABBERS!!!!!!!

Nice to see you all...Lavande...less than 2 weeks to go, so hard to believe. I remember the last min Christmas orders when I had a shop..crazy times.

greeneyes can ya see now??? :H:H

Good morning LVT25!

Wish you could bake for me KateH1...I can cook, but baking is so not my forte...

Well, left my Lglut at roomies, along with the rest of my vits...kept them in the kitchen so I would remember to take them. Have to change kitchens now..and
            have to catch up on the posts here...lots of reading to do..

Hope everyone's Tuesday is productive and fun.

DLA :l
            Of all vices, drinking is the most incompatible with greatness
            Sir Walter Scott
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

AF Daily Tuesday 12/15

Counting the days until I finish work on Friday - skate practice tonight, couple of moves I need to really get down perfect to have any chance of being in the team in February.
              starting to get competitive between us newbies now and I fear I will be the last/least good which then makes me resigned to not beign good enough - doh!
              need to remember this was for fun and to get fit.

well better workign day today with job share - think yesterday may have cleared the air and hope we can move on.still having lots of drinking thoughts re christmas day - gonna focus on each day. smoking makes derby ten times harder so a bloody good incentive not to do that!
              one day at a time

Comment

AF Daily Tuesday 12/15

Good day AbLanders! DLA, good to have you back among us. Don't leave me on the edge of my DOL chair waiting for the answer to the question I posed on your other thread. :H

Lav, thanks for getting us started today! Considering your business, there must be a HUGE feeling of.....something....when the last package is shipped. Must be a bit how Santa feels after the last package is delivered! :coolsanta:

Greenie your tree is stunning! Does little doggie try to climb it or something? I used to tie my trees to the curtain rods when I had cats. Otherwise...well, what a mess. Now I'm trying to recall if you have cats too! :brainfart: (I will confess that I do miss your swim team though....)

Kate, all I can say is WOW to the idea of baking stuff for clients. I'm afraid if I tried to do that, they would all keel over or something. OH to be that confident of my baking skills! I didn't realize (or had another :brainfart that you were a ballet dancer when small. How cool! I bet you will really enjoy the g-kids performance this weekend.

Bear, glad to hear you are serious about your derby! It's awesome you have found a hobby to really get into! All the more reason that AL and Nick don't fit into your life any more. Hope the job share gunk is behind you!

The temperatures are dropping here today but at least the sun is out! I got some new stretches from the chiro yesterday that should help as I move into my new weight lifting adventure SOON I hope! (should finally be getting my first plan today or tomorrow!) So I did those plus my regular chiro home stuff (traction and wiggle chair and roll on the floor on this log shaped thing) at 4:30! Then AA, then leads group then a bunch of errands. Boy, the folks in the stores are getting downright viscious! And the post office parking lot AND indoors - I need a tank and some armour just to go get our mail from the PO Box. :H I confess - I will be glad when silly season is over. I'm sure if we had kids / g-kids we would probably feel different as it is....

I got my Mary Kay starter new consultant kit so I'm going to open that up this afternoon and see what's in there! MUCH more fun than selling computer support work! Actually, it's cool to promote both at the same time as I "network" around town at the Chamber of Commerce events and so forth. Maybe someday I'll sell a tube of lipstick or something.

One thing is for sure. In the drinking days I would never have gotten up at 4:30. It would have been much later, and with a hangover that I could only cure with more booze. I like my sober life much better.

DG
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

AF Daily Tuesday 12/15

My daughters want a second pink christmas tree for their bedroom, mum has said no but I will probably give in.
                  I am blessed with love joy and sobriety.

Comment

AF Daily Tuesday 12/15

So, this is where the sane & serious people hang out. Makes sense. When I go AF for long committment I will know where to come. And it is free (unlike subs). Very nice.

Comment

AF Daily Tuesday 12/15

:H:H:H:H:Hlol Sorry Greenie--I see it now, I guess i was still asleep this morning!

Hi everyone!

Did some more shopping today, as usual spending more than I said I would. I should stay out of the stores!

When I get time I will post pictures of my trees.

:h
                      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

AF Daily Tuesday 12/15

Well....I wish I could bake for ALL..my Daily Abbers here!! It would be great!!
                        DG...You should see the Major Martha Stewart way that I package everything!!!! Here is what is in each box...Gheradelli Brownies, Homemade Marshmallows w/dark chocolate shavings, Spritz Cookies!

Nice to see you here Chrysa! Yes, it is wondeful here!

Sweet Dreams Abberooos!
                        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

AF Daily Tuesday 12/15

whew, happy late night check in AB land!

typing from a hotel in southern Oregon. it's been a long snowy rainy drive but all is well.

Kate, guess i better not send you a DVD of the Nutcracker afterall

nighers zzzzzzzzzz
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                          X