Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily Saturday 19 December

Good morning everyone.

Am still fighting the demons that have been chasing me most of the year, but things are starting to improve.

Everyone seems to be doing so well it makes me cheerful and hopeful.

Marshy, my Mum used to be just like that and I used to find it very wearing on the spirit but now that she is gone I almost miss it. Actually no I don't I just think of it as one of the quirks my Mum used to have and miss her.

Well tomorrow morning I am off for a weeks holiday to see Roman sites in a dry muslim country so I am guaranteed 7 AF days to kick start my efforts.

2010 AF? I truly hope so!

Have a great Xmas everyone.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today and hope for tomorrow - Einstein
    AF 8 June 2012

Hi Abbers,

Today was my last day at the 8 week Best Body Challenge, its been a great start to my lifestyle change, and I know 2010 is a year I am going to own!

Marshy, my before/after shots were a first, and in another 3 months, I will do another shot, as its so interesting to see the changes!! In short, I've dropped 2 dress sizes.. I have lost 6kilo so far, lost 7cm off my boobs, 4cm off my arms, and 18cm off my tummy....I have a waist again, and over the coming months, my goal is to lose 12kilo all up, so I'm half way there, and feel great! Its helped me so much with my AF battle, I don't know how I would have coped if I didn't just grab my whole life and admit I needed to make big changes. Health, mind, soul all work together, and I know I need to heal every area, as they have all been damaged in the past. Now, I am determined to give 'me' a chance...and things are looking great!!

Have a great day everyone.....I'm off to watch a movie.

Comment

Morning Abbers!!!

Good to hear from you loppy! The holiday sounds wonderful and to not have to worry about drinking is a plus! Hope you have a great time.

Leelou, that is a fantastic body change. Where is the pic? You must feel great!

I'm up and out of here early today to take little doggie to the vet for annual. figured I'd take the early appt and beat the shoppers traffic jams. I have a couple errands but should be home by the time the craziness starts. Seems the rain stopped finally.

Have a good one!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Morning Abbers!

Looking like the North Pole here - so much snow.........

Nice to see you Loppy, enjoy your trip!

Leelou, I gained 6 ponds this year when I quit smoking this year. I need to get motivated to do something about that. I wouldn't mind losing about 20 pounds all together! Sounds like a New Year's resolution to me

Greenie, your rain event is all snow up this way. The prediction is up to 24"!!!!!

Wishing everyone a terrific Saturday!

Lav - celebrating 7 smoke free months today & her birthday!
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Good to see you Loppy!

Gread job, Leelou!!:goodjob::goodjob:

Hello everyone!
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Flying in from work. Feel yet another sore throat coming on. Uh-oh. Heading off for a Chinese when I get out of here though - all that MSG will sort me out, I'm sure!

Have a great holiday Loppy. Come back and tell us about it.

Leelou - 6kg is great - good idea to take pix to chart your progress.

Hi Greenie & LVT!

Lav - snow for your birthday, how cool!
            sigpic
            AF since December 22nd 2008
            Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Just home from family dinner, lady joy had wine with meal as did our eldest (21yrs) daughter, I was not tempted, remain happy to be sober but was able to enjoy their buzz by being in their company and conversation.
              I am blessed with love joy and sobriety.

Comment

happy Saturday night to all you AF'ing Elfs!

good to hear the positive vibe in this holiday season. Loppy you may be onto something....vacation to a Muslim country. very clever! no AL in sight. love it.

well, my blood test came back showing my sugar is now ok but my LDL is 3X higher than my HDL and overall triglycerides are way high. aaaaaaah! guess it's onto more regular exercise and even better diet for the new year.

be well and good night
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Re: Happy Saturday night...

Determinator;777498 wrote: happy Saturday night to all you AF'ing Elfs!

good to hear the positive vibe in this holiday season. Loppy you may be onto something....vacation to a Muslim country. very clever! no AL in sight. love it.

well, my blood test came back showing my sugar is now ok but my LDL is 3X higher than my HDL and overall triglycerides are way high. aaaaaaah! guess it's onto more regular exercise and even better diet for the new year.

be well and good night
                  Hello, Determinator

I was thinking that if your HDL was 40 and that your LDL was 120 - a 3/1 ratio - well, that isn't too bad, really.

francophone

Comment

Working...
                  X