• Show
Clear All

AF daily - Christmas Eve

sigpic
    AF since December 22nd 2008
    Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

AF daily - Christmas Eve

Morning abbers!!!

Marshy, TOO CUTE!!!! double quotes, flashing trees.... she has beeen unleashed!!:H:H

I'm off to my sister's shortly. Hope to see snow on the way as it's supposed to rain tonight. Little doggie has seen some of her things in a box so she seems to be feeling happy even though she has parked her arse by said box.

Hope you all have a joyful yet peaceful holiday.

Smooches!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF daily - Christmas Eve

greeneyes;779466 wrote:

I'm off to my sister's shortly.
      Greenie, you've been "leaving" for days - get going already!
      Have a fab Christmas!
      sigpic
      AF since December 22nd 2008
      Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

AF daily - Christmas Eve

Good morning Marshy, Greenie & all Abbers!

Sunny but very chilly outside this morning. Plenty of snow hanging around from last weekend's blizzard, looks like Christmas!

Wishing you all Peace & Strength today, I will be thinking of all of you!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF daily - Christmas Eve

Geez, Marshy, how am I suppose to compete with that?????

Merry Christmas, Friends!

:H
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

AF daily - Christmas Eve

I am too exited about the kids arriving to say much but hope you all have a good one.
            I am blessed with love joy and sobriety.

Comment

AF daily - Christmas Eve

MERRY CHRISTMAS ABBERS!!

I am very excited about Christmas....Thanks to RJ and MWO, I and my family will enjoy another wonderful sober, Christmas. I will savor each and every moment and store up fond memories!

I wish you all a Happy Christmas!

X0 Kate
              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

AF daily - Christmas Eve

Merry Merry to All

Want to wish all of you here at MWO Happy Holidays,

We will spend Christmas here and then head to New Hampshire on Saturday for a week of Winter fun with friends. My girls are most excited and consumed with the magic of the season.

This will be my second sober Christmas. I was very worried about drinking over the holidays last year, but this year, not so much. It is not something I think about very often these days. I'm thankful for that.

One thing I will be contemplating next week are my goals for 2010. I'm looking forward to some reflection time.

Be well all and wishing all of you a healthy and prosperous 2010.

M3
                AF Since April 20, 2008
                4 Years!!!
                :lilheart:

Comment

AF daily - Christmas Eve

Happy Christmas to all, I don't post much but I have gained great support from here. This is my first Christmas AF and I am lovin' it!!
                  Dora

Comment

AF daily - Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve Ablanders!

:coolsanta:

Dora, nice to see you and congratulations on your first sober Christmas! Reading your post brought a smile to my face.

Marshy, thanks for the holiday greetings and the rockin' smilie trees!!!! :yougo::yougo:

Greenie, :H on little doggie sitting by the box! Travel safely and have a great time!

Kate1, it sounds like the daughters are not the only ones riding high on the spirit of the season!!!

M3, I share your sentiments about this - the second sober Christmas. I am very grateful to have become much more comfy in my sober shoes over the last year. I rarely think about drinking any more either. Can't wait to hear how your goals shape up for 2010! What a difference kicking AL to the curb has made for us here.

Raven.joy, have a wonderful time with the kids!

Merry Christmas back to you Lav and LVT!

This morning Mr. doggy and I had a business matter to take care of and then I went to the gym despite hobbling along from an intense lower body workout on Tuesday. I'm glad I did - despite the fact that I will probably be hobbling for several more days now. I like pushing myself. This afternoon is peaceful. My life isn't perfect but it is light years and night and day different than it was just a couple short years ago. I am grateful today.

Happy holidays to all,

DG
                    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                    X