Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Wed 12/30

Morning abberooters!!

I am working as in present and accounted for at the hole these days. Since I already paid myself, there is a bit of an obligation there. This is good, as I have to BE there to wrap up the end of the year stuff. Yes, I'm still looking for something else. The tech college offers ASL (American Sign Language) in 2 parts in late winter / spring. BUT I MIGHT get to house / dog sit for a couple weeks at the outer banks. Fingers crossed.

In the book I am reading "The Art of Racing in the Rain", the one in first person dog, he has said several times "What you manifest is before you". This has caught my eye because of what I have read in Law of Attraction types of literature. Wonder where he will go with that thought, especially from a dog's point of view.

Did I tell you I discovered Martinelli's sparkling apple cider? I'm going to stock up on those sparkly things while they are on holiday sale. It's a nice treat. But I have to sample first as some are too sweet. Funny how picky I am. I didn't really give a shit what alcohol tasted like.

It's a wonderful wednesday; have one!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT
Working...
X