Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af jan 2

Congrats on 10 days there Gold! :yougo:

Marshy - LOL as I was reading your post about your non-vacation plans when I got to the part about getting frisked at the airport I immediately thought, "well, I guess that would depend on whose doin' the friskin'!" :H :H We are both Dirty Old Ladys to the end!!
    I'm sure you will find a way to enjoy some time off even if you decide not to get on a plane.

Raven.joy - doesn't it feel GREAT to reflect on your first sober holiday season in however long it's been for you? That felt amazing to me last year. And this year was even better feeling a little more secure in sobriety. Just wait. Your new life is just beginning.

Deter!! :yougo::yougo: Welcome back.. Jalapeno cookies??? Sounds...odd. Wish I could try them. I was at a business event a couple months ago and there was rasberry jalopeno jam that was really good. Somebody mentioned your Hawaii pics??? I just visited your gallery and WOW to your bird pics and burning man pics! Very cool. And the moon and the eclipse too. But I don't know where you posted Hawaii pics????

Well, I'm off to watch some tube and fall asleep. Nighty night all!

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
    X