AF Daily, Tues, 4th Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily, Tues, 4th Jan

This IS Monday, right? :H I don't want to be confused for another whole week!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily, Tues, 4th Jan

oh crap I thought it was Tuesday already

bit of a downer today I'm afraid. ear infection now in both ears. waaaaaa! ok, end of pity event. I'm sober and I can and will endure worse things.

special shout outs to Drylifeahead and Chief, hang in there! fight fight fight

be well everyone
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily, Tues, 4th Jan

6:00 and all is well on day 1. A little rough today but not too bad. I did it before and I'll do it again.
        Day 1 is almost done....then it will be day 2. I'm ready....:boxer:

Don

Comment

AF Daily, Tues, 4th Jan

It is now 6:30 pm and I made it through the day. Now I'm heading up to make a cup of tea and read. Something I love to do but usually have had to much to drink to comprehend anything I read.

Comment

AF Daily, Tues, 4th Jan

Hi all,
            Well this was day 1 back at work, away since Dec 23. I think the cobwebs cleared by the end of the day, so I can tackle some bigger stuff tomorrow. Jan Feb and March are my busiest months of the year at work, so I need to get crackin'.

I was mulling over my continued relationship with alcohol today, and decided to change my signature line, to reflect my new goal. The less I drink the less I want to drink, and I believe my line reflects the new place I want to be. No real occasions on the horizon before a vacation in February, so I will likely stay AF until then.

LVT, Here's a link to some soup recipes from Calorie Counters: Recipes - Soup

Don't be afraid to add veggies you like. Frozen chopped spinach is a wonderful add-on, and a box of squash adds natural creaminess. Also, if you plan to make it a meal, be sure the soup includes some protein, which will curb your huger longer. The crackers I eat are All-Bran Multi-Grain. You can have a whopping 18 crackers in a 130 calorie serving.

Ok, I'm off to drink my tea and bury my nose in a little murder mystery.
            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

AF Daily, Tues, 4th Jan

Check out these soup links!

Food Reference: Soup and Stew Recipes

SOUP OF THE EVENING...BEAUTIFUL SOUP You have to sing the song to use this site. LOL!
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily, Tues, 4th Jan

Day 1 is done....not feeling too bad. I don't know how well I'll sleep tonight but it doesn't matter. This is the LAST Day 1 I'm ever going through....

On to Day 2.....thanks for all your support.

Don

Comment

AF Daily, Tues, 4th Jan

Thank you thank you thank you for the soup recipe links!!! Awesome!

Greenie, I have to wonder how you possibly found a song about soup??????
                  The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
                  X