Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekly AA Thread - 1/11/10 - 1/17/10

Reteacher

Has anyone heard from Mary/Reteacher? I'm sure she is busy with her dad's funeral and I'm hoping she is okay.

M3
    AF Since April 20, 2008
    4 Years!!!
    :lilheart:

Comment

Weekly AA Thread - 1/11/10 - 1/17/10

She said before she left that she would not be on for awhile. That's consistent with past trips she has made to visit them - I don't think she has a way to access MWO on the road. What she has said she does is take her AA materials with her and also a "road" meeting schedule.

Mary, if you ARE reading, we are thinking of you!

Hope everyone else - posters and lurkers alike are all doing great.

Went to a 12&12 meeting this morning on the 8th Step - made a list of all those we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all. Much of the discussion centered on our need to demonstrate REAL CHANGE over time before many of our necessary amends really become possible. Especially for those closest to me, I lied and lied and lied - why should anyone believe me now until I've demonstrated through my actions that I mean it? Those people heard "I'm-sorry-I-won't-do-it-again" a trillion times.

I'm so grateful to be living a consistent sober life right now. What a relief that people have reason to trust me on that!

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
      X