Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF-DAILY Tuesday Jan. 12

Hello AFreedom Riders -

Just checking in..twas a FULL day at work - Productive, but worked 7-4 only taking 10 min for some soup. I have one of those 'part-time' jobs that is really full -time, so you are exhausted even thinking about getting everything done in the small amount of time you have. That was always such a trigger - I would come home exhausted just 'needing' that glass of wine to change my mood, settle me down, to take a minute and sit. I haven't come up with a new regular routine quite yet, except I am NOT heading to the bottle. I guess its been 9 days now.

Everyone sounds great and LOVE, LOVE the humor coming out:H

Hidden

Comment

AF-DAILY Tuesday Jan. 12

Hi all!

Well it is day 7 for me back in the saddle, I figure I really should start checking in here daily, tho today's almost over and tomorrow has almost begun for some of you. I figure that along w/ my regular threads this one would be good way to make myself accountable............ See lots of familiar faces, it is good to be here, working all night, so will check in all am to kick off tomorrow the right way!!

Thanks for being here!!!! :thanks::thanks:

MA :l
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

AF-DAILY Tuesday Jan. 12

I am hoping to open a vegetarian cafe in Bath. Since sobering up I have realised I am wasting my time and mind in my day job. I am passionate about veggieness and the energy/empowerment injection AF has brought into my life might as well go somewhere useful.
        I am blessed with love joy and sobriety.

Comment

AF-DAILY Tuesday Jan. 12

Raven.joy;789790 wrote: I am hoping to open a vegetarian cafe in Bath. Since sobering up I have realised I am wasting my time and mind in my day job. I am passionate about veggieness and the energy/empowerment injection AF has brought into my life might as well go somewhere useful.
          That sounds awesome Raven.joy! There really is a lot of empowerment in sobriety. Or I guess a lot of "normal" that we've just been missing out on under the spell of AL.

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
          X