Wed. January 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wed. January 13

I thought I would start today, hope it's ok, didn't see today started anywhere else....... Day7 for me today, going strong, starting to get tired, but been up since 5:30 am yesterday w / 1 hour nap! Gonna be fine tho, everyone stay cool and strong!!!

Lots of love,:h:l

MA

Cannot delete!!! Just saw other thread, am I blind or did we post at same time?!?! Ignore this one please!!!!!!!
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Wed. January 13

How can I ignore a shiny star like you.
    I am blessed with love joy and sobriety.

Comment

Wed. January 13

Hi all...Happy Hump Day! I was VERY proud of myself yesterday. My buttons got pushed one time too many the past couple of weeks and yesterday I lost it. Got all frustrated teary eyed at work and my supervisor noticed it and wanted to know if I wanted to discuss it (she knew she was part of the problem). I told her not right now I was too upset so we decided on 4:30 to discuss things.

By then I had calmed down some, but I had decided that I would put my job on the line so to speak and not hold back some issues I had to discuss, whether it mean jeapordizing my future or not. She is extremely sensitive to any type of criticism, but I wasn't in a position to sugar coat my issues just to appease her, again, job be damned!

It got quite heated but alot got discussed. I got alot off my chest. Don't think alot has been solved. But I feel ok knowing whatever happens with my job, I will be alright. But the GOOD NEWS is that no matter how upset I had been all day regarding this impending doom, I DIDNT DRINK!! I was emotionally exhausted, but went to the gym instead! Yahoo...major hurdle...I feel REALLY good about this accomplishment. Normally this would have been an excellent excuse to drink. But I refuse to turn my power over too anyone at this point in my life. Because it is MY life.

Everyone have an awesome day, no matter what your goals, you can make it happen!

R2C
      Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
      :h

Comment

Working...
      X