AF Monday,January 18, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, here I go on day 12!!!! Happy Monday to everyone! This is pretty much my Thursday and tonight is going to my Friday!!!! These 3 12 hour days in a row are tough!!

I only slept 5 hours today since I had to try to take care of my situation. Calledf 2 gfs and a guy friend w/ truck & drove 2 1/2 hours to get hay,(had a good time w/ lots of good conversation and laughs!) get back and unload it( a huge 300+ lb roll of hay, thank god there were 3 of us)

hope all is well with everyone all over the world!!! I have still 4 hours to go til I am out of here?!

Lots of love to you all!!:l:h

MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Ok, I'm a day ahead of myself!

I thought it was Tuesday eeick!!!

I can't wait to get home!

Comment

Hi Cowgal, you're in my thoughts. Went through that twice....
      make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks :thanks: Jessie, twice, no thanks ........... Never (guess I should say never) getting married again unless we are both af and have similar interests and are friends for a while before getting romantic, in other words I will probably never happen....

I heard this divorce shit iis like a roller coaster, guess I am on the crest of the top of a hill right now cuz I am happy and it feels al ok, probably yesterday or the day before I was a the bottom of a hill( feel like what we call manic depression here) maybe I need to check myself in??????!:H:H

I am just going to keep riding this high, feels good, it's all good!!

MA:h

Comment

Good morning Abbers!

It is Monday morning here, I'm sure

MA, glad your spirits are lifting! Glad you have good friends to help you out with those heavy chores!

Leelou - are you wishing your life away??? I worked shift work for most of my life - it is difficult to get the days straight! Glad I'm not doing that anymore.

The rain has stopped, seeing peeks of sun - nice! Going to go visit a couple of 80 year olds today. Missed seeing them over Christmas, don't want to put this visit off any longer

Wishing everyone a terrific AF Monday!
          Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Morning Morning!!

Thanks cowgal for the start. Glad you are up today, but keep your seatbelt on, right?

Leelou, good on ya for the biking to work this week!

Hi jessie, lavande, & all to come.

Lavande, I almost got spring fever yesterday it was so nice!

Managed to clean the house during golden globe commercials. What a glamorous world. I think there were 3 people in the room with white hair. No, there were 4. And maybe 5 wrinkles. I guess they were all 29. :H I'm 87 like marshy.

Have a meaningful monday!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Good Morning Abbers!
              Cowgal, I am happy that you are feeling more positive....no doubt the days without AL are helping to keep you more UP! As Greenie sad, keep buckled in, there will be ups and downs....but, you can do it!

I had to go to the Holiday dinner party for a client last night. They decided to have it is Jan. this year to celebrate the end of 09 and on to 2010! I was dreading the party because the husband of the owner is a real alcohol pusher......but everything went just fine! The food was delicious! I was home by 9PM!!

Dave has MLK day off...but I have to work, so it is a bit of a surreal kind of day........I am going to slip out for a nice long lunch with Dave today!

So, Greenie....when you clean during the Golden Globes....do you wear your gown and jewels!?!?!?

Have a great day all!
              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

No kate, just my brown wig.
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hi guys. Its finally warmed up in the UK. Nice new picture greenie, very green.

What cowgal said about "all over the world" has me thinking and noticing how international we are. Its amazing really to feel supported and connected in this journey to people in pretty much most continents!
                  I am blessed with love joy and sobriety.

Comment

Happy un-hung Monday ABeroooos!

getting packed up for a week in Vegas starting early tomorrow so I may not have time then for a check in here.

Yogaheart, big welcome to you! how you feeling today?

chat was so fun last night! Had sore ribs from laughter.

zoom zoom ....... be well everyone
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

zoom zoom!

Psst. Ladies. The secret to NO lines or wrinkes no matter how long you have been 29 is all in the LIGHTING. See 1) Barbara Walters and 2) Hilary Clinton. No wrinkles to be seen on either of them and I think Barbara might even BE 87.

Cowgal, glad you are having a positive day! I bet it felt good to get out there with some AF pals (or at least an AF situation) and get that hay taken care of. Hopefully that involved at least a tad of fresh air or something!

I am so grateful to be living a full and busy life. It's not always stress free, but it's AL free. And that automatically makes it LESS stressful!

Unhung,

DG
                      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Thank you for the welcome....

I know only a couple saw it.....I have to post later in the day....so I saw the Tuesday thread started and I will post there.

Comment

Welcome !!!!!

Yogaheart! :welcome: Thinking of starting yoga, they offer it at my gym Mon, Wed & Fri@ noon......

Glad to have u here, hope u see this, as it is almost Tues, depending on where you live it may even be well into Tues!!!

Lots of love & support!!:l:h

MA

Comment

Working...
                          X