Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily Monday 2/15

Happy unhung Monday ABeroooos!

glorious sunny day in the high desert I'm pleased to report.

DG, you sound like you've been doing some of my kind of workouts! Coincidentally my mom badly tore her bicep a couple months ago simply tossing a shirt into the back of the car. she screamed in pain and it went black and blue all up her arm! it's ok now though thankfully. I'd sure you'll heal up quickly being that you're 29 and bionic

Dx and I had a loverly Valentines day (details censored)

and...my first crack at homemade almond milk came out fabulously good! details posted in the recipe section.

be well everyone
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily Monday 2/15

Good luck with the D.O. DG. It is tough being 29!

I did not have any recommendations about how to find a reputable D.O. other than "word of mouth" or recommendations from a doctor I really trust.
      AF Since April 20, 2008
      4 Years!!!
      :lilheart:

Comment

AF Daily Monday 2/15

The Whalehead Club tour was really interesting. It was just me alone in the house - love it when that happens. I stopped by the Wildlife Educational Center on the grounds and looked at the exhibits and watched a short movie. Then I went letterboxing and found three. There are a lot in this whole area.

DG look on line at the licensing agency for osteopaths in your area. Labor Licensing and Regulation? Board of Osteopaths? See if there have been any complaints filed for the DOs you are considering. If info isn't handy on-line, call and ask. It is public information. Word of mouth is a great resource. Ask people at your gym, your meetings, your Mary Kay people. Grocery checkers, baggers...:H

Do it Marshy.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily Monday 2/15

dg...i hope you heal...there has to be some sort of compensation, i mean why do you have to pay for her malpractice? i guess i'm skeptical about chiros...

i'm all over the place today...feeling unsteady about life and unsure where i'm going...i need something and am not sure what it is...will report back soon.

peace!

Comment

AF Daily Monday 2/15

greeneyes;806824 wrote:
            Do it Marshy.
            Coolio!

peacenik;806896 wrote:

i'm all over the place today...feeling unsteady about life and unsure where i'm going...i need something and am not sure what it is...will report back soon.
            Tell us what's going on Peace. It helps to vent!
            sigpic
            AF since December 22nd 2008
            Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Working...
            X