MAGICAL MARCH MARCH - WEEK ONE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK Guys decision made, hope you all like it!

I want to wish all our regulars a Most Magnificant Magical & Mindful March as well as a bit of Madness thrown in....

To all the newcomers who join us, a BIG :welcome: step in line as we march on our marvellous journey.

Lav, Dill, Sped, Sooty, Rav, LBH, Lode, Lilmea, Miss B, Red, Cyn, Overit & anyone Ive missed LETS MARCH!!!!
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

heres to magic..
    I am blessed with love joy and sobriety.

Comment

Lets get this magical month started!
      AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Don't give up before the miracle happens. - Recovery Readings

Yes, magic, and here's to miracles, too! Thanks for the excellent kick-off to March, Chill! The excellent name, too.

I slept in today so my time before I must leave for work is short. Sleeping in is one of the benefits of AF. When I drink, my sleep is completely ruined. I wake in the wee hours and can't get back to sleep. I feel rotten and anxious and my heart sometimes pounds. UGH! So, sleeping in may make me hurry in the morning, but at least I feel good enough to hurry!!! Hurray for a hangover free March!:yay:
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hi Guys

Mind if I join you on your March march. Have been on the boards for a while but have not been active in a while. I have achieved a lot of AF time since joining MWO but would like to do better. Have just started a new supplement routine and am noticing a big difference in the cravings so far. Intend to make March completely AF.

Rustop

Comment

Rustop - Delighted to have you on the March!! :welcome:

Dill - Lets never stop being grateful for the wonderful sleep we now enjoy and the energy we have to deal with each new day.

While stretching after my spin class this morning I realized that in two months AF I hadnt had one single suicidal thought.. These used to come every couple of weeks brought on by alcohol fueled anxiety when I would think I could no longer cope. These were not often serious but more a self pitying notion.

On a lighter note Marchers this month brings spring to us in the Northern Hemisphere! So Lav lets hope you dont see snow again for a very long time and all the fabulous spring flowers start to bloom. March comes from the name Mars God of War, so lets see ourselves as Peaceful Warriors marching along this happy AF path.

Sooty - Happy St Davids Day! My grandfather was born on March 1st and named David in its honor.
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Good morning March friends!!!

So happy to be done with February (my un-favorite month of the year)

Thanks for starting us up Chill!
              Greetings to Raven, Lil, Dill - hope you have a great day!

Welcome Rustop, glad to have you with us Good to hear you have made some changes that are working for you, that's what it's all about!

Wishing everyone a terrific AF Monday, time to get to work!

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Love the choice of magical march march.

I am home sick today, I have some kind of bug, achy, chills, sore throat. I was kind of starting to feel lousy yesterday, but kept waking up all night. So, will just take care of myself today. Lots of rest, soup and more rest.

Chill, interesting about your anxiety level being so much less, but not surprising. Alcohol's effects on our central nervous system seems to get more severe over time, just making it not worth it to drink at all. I am looking forward to spring too. An AF spring.
                Redhibiscus

Comment

Afternoon all and welcome Rustop - it really is a most beautiful day here, St David's Day - the sun has shone all day and it is almost warm! If only it would stay like this ...I do want a lot don't I?
                  Well a happy magical March to us all - Dill I know exactly what you mean about the quality of AF sleep as opposed to the other kind.
                  have a good day folks
                  love Sooty

Comment

sorry Red,forgot to say hope you get better really soon xxx

Comment

Hello All
                      May I join as well? I had a very un magical February and could use a bit of a refurb.
                      An AF March is an important part of that.
                      Thank you
                      -Sheep

Comment

:welcome: Hey Sheepish delighted to have you on our March!!!
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

All Aboard.......The March Magical Mystery Tour ! Chillgirl ! IAD Ha!
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hi Everyone:l and welcome rustop61,:welcome:
                            I raced to the computer this morning to see what name was decided for March (i was like a kid unwrapping a present)hehehehe! :H Magical March is great thanks chillgirl for kicking us off!
                            Have to run and get ready for work! wishing you all a magical Tuesday (or whatever day it is in your part of the world).
                            Red hope you feel better soon!
                            Love and peace from me!:h
                            Liquid MISERY guaranteed to distroy.

Comment

welcome sheepish
                              Liquid MISERY guaranteed to distroy.

Comment

Working...
                              X