MAGICAL MARCH MARCH - WEEK ONE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all for the encouraging thoughts. Made it through the weekend, even had company over and offered them drinks - I had only juice. Week 1 under my belt
    GB
    NF - Dec 2005

Comment

Greetings Marchers!

Red, ditto what Rust said. Let go of the negative feelings, they feed into the addiction and........you gave them up for Lent!

Congrats Grunchbug! Awesome job!:goodjob:

Rust, enjoy the day and your gardening. The ground here is yet too soggy with snow melt...but I'm not complaining! Come on SUN!!
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Not running the marathon yet mario but the coffee shop was so busy I did lots of running around, felt like participation by default.

Well done grunchbug, getting to the stage you can be in the company of drink at home is good.

Glad to hear others getting into the gardening spirit. All the little seedlings are starting to come up in the window trays. This year sober I will keep on top so much better.
        I am blessed with love joy and sobriety.

Comment

Working...
        X