X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily Monday 3/1

Happy late night ABerooos!

Greeneyes, what an ab fab adventure!

Cindi, love the post. and ditto on may levels.

love to all, and be well.....
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily Monday 3/1

Hello all and welcome to our newest Ab Fabbers! I haven't looked at todays thread yet but just wanted to say that Cinders, that is a wonderful post right ON POINT about why we are all here. I am a drunk too and I'm grateful that we have each other to help each other stay sober one day at a time.

I agree that I would like to keep participating in this thread regardless of whether we have 2 or 200 people actively participating.

On to Tuesday!!

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

AF Daily Monday 3/1

first time post

Hello - this is my first post. Quit drinking seven months ago mainly for health reasons. I drank daily prior to that. Feeling good physically after six months very few cravings, stomach is in much better shape. However I find I am still prone to angry outburst. Strangers can do things that bug me and I can't get it out of my mind and not get angry. I have little patience in alot of situations. Any suggestions on calming ones nerves. Thanks Allanah

Comment

AF Daily Monday 3/1

Allanah, Hi and welcome! Congratulations on your AF time! That is wonderful! There is a lot of helpful information here. You might want to put your post a new thread in the General section for your issue where it is a bit more visible. Just off the cuff, I'd suggest making sure you are hydrated all the time. Are you eating and sleeping well? Do you exercise? Do you take supplements / amino acids? Some people have read and like the book The Mood Cure. I know you'd like to get a grip on this; it must be very draining on your energy.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily Monday 3/1

a friend texted me today and asked how i was doing (she doesnt know im being AF) i replied that i was feeling bright and breezy. WOW i couldnt believe i said that, usually i politely say 'oh not so bad' or reply with my latest trauma (oh what fun i must have been). think she would have fallen over with surprise.. and so did i. yes this sober buzz has something going for it
            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

AF Daily Monday 3/1

Hi Spuddleduck! That is great you are feeling good, and more prone to mention the positive in your life than any negative! That is a sure sign of good changes happening.

We start a new thread each day for "AF Daily." Just wanted to mention that so your posts won't get overlooked in a prior days thread.

You are doing GREAT!! :yougo: AF Daily is a good group to help you along.

DG
              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

AF Daily Monday 3/1

thanks doggy. i keep getting lost in posts so i get a bit random. think i may have done it again here but never mind. i blame my computer for being confusing :l
                Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                Keep passing the open windows

Comment

AF Daily Monday 3/1

spuddleduck. Look for "AF Daily Friday March 5th" for today's. It is in Monthly abstainance.
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily Monday 3/1

i would like to join--af for march!
                    :h getting better every day

Comment

Working...
                    X