This one is for the ladies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just something that is really concerning me at the moment. Can you please let me know if you had any changes in your cycle once you went AF?

I have always been a suffer of bad PMS (tried some many potions and lotions and have spent in the thousands in the past couple years). I always thought that AL contributed to my PMS.

I am now 35 AF and am late 4 days (this never happens to me i am usally 28 days) I now have the pain, bloating and fatigue :upset: associatedwith the begin of my period but nothing is happening. Has anyone had this or noticed a change in their cycle once being AF?

I am really worried about this and in alot of pain so any words of wisdow would be great.
    Thansk:l
    Liquid MISERY guaranteed to distroy.

Overit - Sorry I cant be much help, im 64 days AF and havent experienced any real change in my cycle.

I wouldnt however be suprised if it can affect you, as it pretty much affects every other aspect of you body and your health. It sounds like its on its way so I wouldnt worry, perhaps you feel different because you are no longer drinking and maybe werent so aware before of how you felt?

:l
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
    X