Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAGICAL MARCH MARCH - WEEK TWO

:wavin:Wake up Magical Marchers.:happy::wavin:

I am so happy to wake up AF. Went out to dinner last night and did not drink, had a great time.

Later, watched a terrific show on tv, "Are you who you think you are." It was about looking into your geneology and the focused person was Emmit Smith. I would love to look back into my ancestry, with DNA testing and all that. Probably it would not be that interesting, but you never know.

What was really wonderful was sleeping peacefully and well. Waking up this morning feeling good. I am going out of town till tomorrow, spending some time with my daughter. We are going wedding dress shopping and it will be interesting. I am not a big shopper, and historically she and I fight when we shop. My mother used to take her shopping as they loved it. I have been thinking about my mom, and missing her. She has been gone five years now and I still cannot believe she will not be here. I remember taking my kids shopping right after she died, and I really stepped up, trying to make it fun, like she used to.

It is still springlike weather and I am so grateful for the warmth. I can hear the birds chirping and love the sound. Hope everyone is on course, able to keep on the AF path we all want so much.:heace:
    Redhibiscus

Comment

MORNING MARCH MARCHERS, well done redbiscus on last nite,its a great feeling,hi all to everyone else,chillgirl,dill,cyntree,rustop61 and all others that drop in,forward & up

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Good morning March friends,

Woke up to the sound of wind rattling the siding on the house!!! Big time rain & wind predicted thru the weekend, flood watches & everything - oh well! It will be an inside day for sure!

The Mushroom Festival is held every September but if you guys want to take the tour now............
        then we can head West to the Grand Canyon, a place I've never seen
        Well, we can always dream, right? I would love to get back to Ireland myself, drop in on Mario

Time for me to find my rain gear & head out to check in on my hens.......I'm sure they've missed me!
        Have a great day one & all!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Good morning,
          Greetings from Wickenberg, Arizonia. This is cowboy country. At the Cowboy Cafe they don't serve frend toast, they serve "Freedom" Toast. Actually this feels like Republican country.
          Lolling around drinking bad motel room coffee. It is so interesting for me to have such a big chunk of alone time. It's actually kind of scary. Alone time for me in the past meant drinking. Now it's just me and me. Am I making sense? Too much alone time! Time to hit the road.

Chill, I love the bird and I loved the quote you had for LBH. Is a bica a bicycle ride?

Cyn, it's so true about the canyon absorbing the sound. Even with a lot of people around you can stand on the rim and appreciate the silence.

LBH, thanks for your evolutionary comments. Hope you have a good weekend. Monday will be here before you know it and then it will be OVER!

Red,who's getting married? My oldest son is getting married in October. Good job on your alcohol free Friday night.

Mario, Dill, Lav, Lil, everybody, sweet Saturday to you.

California here I come!

Comment

Stopped my lazy ways and joined a health club. I must confess I did for it my youngest son....Ha! He wanted to keep fit for wrestling season. Hay....if it drags me in......it's all good ! Ha! Morning Marchers !
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Sped - A bica is Portuguese for an expresso coffee! The coffee here is very good and very strong and has become my lastest addiction....
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Hello Marchers, busy day here so not been able to see you till now. Hope everyone is having a good Saturday.
                Mothers Day here tomorrow so No1 daughter and I are going out shopping, No2 daughter very busy with work on her dissertation for her final examinations so we will celebrate at Easter.
                Take care everyone
                love Sooty

Comment

Happy Mother's Day Sooty
                  We don't celebrate until May.
                  Enjoy you special day out!

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09

Comment

In this shrinking world of ours.....it's hard to keep up with every ones traditions.. Happy Mother's Day all you UK ladies ! I hope i have'nt left anyone out. Us yanks celebrate in May.....IAD
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey Guys from the USA, do your clocks go forward tonight?
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Hi Magial Marchers,

Good to see everyone is going good and sounding positive! Half way through March and feeling good! Have been doing lots of reading and feel great for keeping my head together and waking up with a purpose.

There's a Portugese festival in my suburb today (Chill might try that strong coffee you are talking about) so might toddle down and eat some yummy food and absorb the culture.
                        Hope everyone has a very happy AF week three.
                        Speak to you soon!:l
                        Liquid MISERY guaranteed to distroy.

Comment

Chill,
                          Yes, we do move the clocks forward one hour tonight!
                          If I was smart I'd go to bed an hour early tonight - but I won't

Can't believe we are starting week three already - time is flying!!!!!

Wishing everyone a good night

Lav
                          AF since 03/26/09
                          NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Ladybirdheart, sending you my best wishes for your surgery success.
                            Alcohol is poison to my life - AF 04 January 2010

Comment

Congrats on 70 days Chill. I join you in the 70 Day Club today.
                              Alcohol is poison to my life - AF 04 January 2010

Comment

SKY CONGRATULATIONS - 70 DAYS!!! :cheering:
                                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                                NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                                X