MAGICAL MARCH MARCH - WEEK TWO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Chill. Hope you're having a great day/night.
    Alcohol is poison to my life - AF 04 January 2010

Comment

A very good morning Magical Marchers!

LBH - Sending you much love today..:h

Lav - our clocks dont change for another 2 weeks here in Europe but it means the time difference between us and the US is less for a couple of weeks which will be nice.

Overit - Hope you enjoyed the festival and are not too high on that coffee :H 3 cups and im usually flying....

Its 8am here and im sitting up in bed listening to the cockerels and cuckoos, looks like another sunny day Its mothers day so i will call my lovely mum. Wishing everyone a wonderful sunday........
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Last night At a 21st birthday party , it was unusual as it was Ina chinese restaurant with a full bar & karaoke sing along & dancing,even the chinese waiters were singing,good night had by all even though you had to usual peeps over indulging & basically making a show of themselves while thinking there funny,glad i am not one of them any more To whom it may concern today, Happy mothers day.......well done sky & chill girl on 70 days that's fantastic.hello to everyone else who has dropped in..well done

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Sunday...Keep Marching March Marchers ! Ha! IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Left, right! Left, right!

Congrats Chill and Sky on 70 days! And Happy Mother's Day "to whom it may concern", as Mario said!
            Hi IAD, top of the morning to you!

I hate when the time changes!
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Just tying up some loose ends today and thanks for the well wishes and support. Thank you for sharing your road trip, Shelley, I could hear how it didn?t feel so good being on your own. I used to love traveling alone but I always sought out drinking spots along the way and envisioned myself as cool and mysterious:H, not sure how it will be sober. Dill, I shall only have one eye bandaged but it seems they care what the other eye is doing anyway so I need to not peer at much, something about rumors of them being connected and all (they have not seen my brain). Had one glitch in that poor love Lord Bird Heart came down with something bad last night so it looks like tomorrow will be the sick leading the blind. I sure hope I don?t catch it as huge spasms of coughing sound like they might be contraindicated, heavens I want this over with, it's hard on my nerves:upset:. I have not had a drink and won?t today but this time is clearly a weak point for me. Thank you so much for being there, I?ll check in later and say goodnight. Left, right, left, right. Love, Ladybird.
              may we be well

Comment

Hello everyone and happy mothers day to all of us mothers - regardless of when its celebrated!
                LBH my thoughts and good wishes are with you my friend, do please let us know how you are doing.
                Sun shining here so I'm off for a walk to get rid of some of the calories I've just imbibed from my mothers day chocs!
                see you all later marchers
                love Sooty

Comment

Good morning Marchers!

Happy Mother's Day Sooty! Glad you have sunshine today
                  We have flooding rains going on here - not nice at all.

Mario, it is entertaining to watch other people make fools of themselves - I've had my fair share of that behavior myself!!
                  Morning IAD - think we made need the lfe boats soon here on the East coast to continue our march

Greetings Chill! How's that bica today?

Dill, are you getting rained on too?

LBH, don't forget to take a big dose of Lavan-itude today - it's good for what ails you
                  Thinking about you & sending you much strength!

OK, I need to go find something useful to do.
                  I'll check in later!

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

:goodjob: SKY, CONGRATS ON YOUR 70 AF DAYS :goodjob:
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Hi all, its mothers day and with 5 its a big deal in our house. We are all pampering lady joy who more than deserves it.
                      I am blessed with love joy and sobriety.

Comment

Very good, Raven!

Lav, we got loads of rain yesterday and the day before. It's been gloomy and damp/cold here today, but no rain.

Sooty, I'm glad you got sunshine for Mother's Day! Is it warm, too? Are you able to be out in the garden?

LBH, I will keep my fingers and toes all crossed to try to keep you well. This is one time when it would be nice of Lord BH to be a little selfish. We want you to get this surgery behind. It's been looming so long!

I am glad for the bad weather today because I have some reports to write. I'll be putting my nose to the grindstone now. I'll peek in later.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I'm back and had a great AF time. Went shopping, out to eat and a movie. It is amazing what a great time I have when I am AF. This Sunday compared to last is like a different world.

LBH, sounds like you are doing your best to make it through a difficult time. My thoughts are with you.

It is gloomy and rainy here. Making corn beef and cabbage, soda bread and celebrating St. Pat's day today as Wednesday I'll have no time to cook.

I did not realize that Europeans celebrate mother's day now. How interesting. Well, back to cooking. Hope to check in later.
                          Redhibiscus

Comment

Evening March friends,

Ended up sloshing thru tons of mud today to replant a 7-8 ft tall pine tree! The high winds & super-saturated ground caused the tree to just lift right out of the ground - GEEZ! My hens are soaked & covered with mud but they insisted on going out today......funny looking actually!

Just got word that my grandson with be staying over night here with me next weekend! Can't wait, we'll have fun

LBH, Your on my mind - everything will go great for you, I'm sure

Wishing everyone a terrific AF Sunday night!
                            Lav
                            AF since 03/26/09
                            NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Signing off for now Marchers. Bon reve rose, Bonne journee rose. Right, Left, Right, Left. Nighy-night. Love, Ladybird.
                              may we be well

Comment

Morning Monday March Marchers, Hope you all had a good weekend & you did all you wanted to,have a busy day here now,wishing you all the best for a happy monday :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X