Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Wed 3/10

morning fab abbers!

Rain for today and I'm afraid it really messes up some of my plans. A guy wants to buy and pick up the freezer I have for sale tonight - rain. And I was going to cut him a deal to hlep me move a few things from the hole while he was here with a truck - rain. Grrr... Oh well, out of my control. I must be patient.

Off to get the oil changed and on from there into a busy day.

Everybody have a happy hump day and banish all unwanted thoughts pronto!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

AF Daily - Wed 3/10

X-post..

Greetings Abber Dabber Do's

Today did not go to plan from the moment I woke up.... don't you just love it when that happens.

Glad I am in a place where I can deal with it all though, very grateful for that.

Very focused on self at the moment, in a good way..very overdue, and enjoying the attention I am giving myself most of the time (if that makes sense).

Lots of purging happening within, not to mention the house! It feels good, but suprising too!!

Everything around me spiralled out of control today, and I'm glad I found myself just go from beginning to end, without major defeat!

Have a good hump day all...

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 3/10

Good morning Greenie & Leelou,

A Happy Humpday to all

We have that rain moving in here too Greenie - but at least it should help wash away the last of the snow!

Leelou, I like the idea of the purging - inside & out! Out with the old - in with the new
      I have an old friend attempting to contact me on Facebook - I keep ignoring her! I had very good reasons for blowing off our friendship 20 years ago - she's toxic as hell! No way I'm going to allow her back in my life now, she has serious AL problems & won't take care of herself. Just too depressing!!

I feel the need to start some Spring house cleanning today - that's a good thing

Wishing everyone a terrific AF Wednesday!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 3/10

Lav,

I had an old friend or 2 or more nudge me on facebook, I'm a facebook mute, but I did accept an old teenage friend...'cos she dangled goss I forgot about...

I accepted her invite, and it was harmless, and I got to see pic's of me I totally forgot about, but I dont keep the link, for her or even my nieces etc... i dont feel the need to share my life on my letterbox!

Might I add..... cool photos I got that I never would have even remembered about...it ends there though...

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 3/10

Hi all,

Lav, LeeLou, Greenie - I'm off to a very nice start today. I get bank alerts when there's a direct deposit and today I received a commission payment that I wasn't expecting, so I always love it when that happens. I figure the universe is thanking me for my sober efforts (or at least that's the way I'd like to interpret it). Lots to do - I too am on the road to spring cleaning & purging of belongings. this small little bungalow I live in starts to close in on you if you don't constantly rid yourself of superfluous stuff. It's fine with me though, keeps you down to the things you really love & need. My dogs sure do take up a lot of space though . . . . .but, alas, I love them . . . . .have a great Wednesday all.

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 3/10

OH! FG! Don't you just love unexpected funding!!
            I did a short trip to KC, left Monday afternoon and flew back yesterday. I did get to read a lot on my Kindle!
            I am burried in paperwork and calls etc today.....but, it beats the alternative!!

Sunny, but cool here!

XXX To All!
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 3/10

Hi guys,

Off to a good start here too - still a little tired but nothing caffeine can't fix. Have a good evening planned of relaxation - looking forward to it.

Have a good one1
              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
              :h

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 3/10

I live in KC Kate! Did you have fun while you were here in the 'big town'? Eat any cow?

Yes, got to pay a couple of bills today that didn't hurt the way they usually do - I felt very FLUSH! It felt very good. Got a lot of work done this a.m. - now I"m off to walk my pups - it's sunny here too - nice! Feeling much more spring-like!

Also, Leelou - there's a gal from your part of the world who does a lovely song that captures my feelings regarding Facebook after I had many worlds collide & many old boyfriends come out of the woodwork. I don't know if you've seen it but you may enjoy. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7MuwPlOiNQ[/video]]YouTube - Are You F*cking Kidding Me? (Facebook Song) LIVE

There's a bit of language in it - so if kids are near - you may want to play it some other time. It about sums it up.

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 3/10

:H:H Thank you Funny Girl - that tune made me LOL!!!!!
                  Sums up my feelings about Facebook 100%.
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 3/10

Ab fabbers!

Hello all. Two Facebook killers jailed here this week - one sexual predator who posed as a young teenager and persuaded a girl to meet up with him and one spurned boyfriend who travelled over from Trinidad to murder his ex after seeing her with a new man on Facebook. I have never been tempted at all. I don't want people tracking me down!

Kate - had my first play with an ereader in a bookshop today. It was a Sony. Quite nifty, but the screen was fairly small and only took about 30 seconds to read a chunk before having to scroll forward. Didn't like that aspect of it.

Think I'll stick to books.. and no Facebook... hmm. How will I ever survive? :H
                    sigpic
                    AF since December 22nd 2008
                    Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 3/10

where is KC?
                      My youngest daughter is 13 friday. I am going to pick up the lights for her dance.
                      Does anyone watch the office? I am still laughing my ass off.
                      I am blessed with love joy and sobriety.

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 3/10

Rav - The office, I love it! Is it a new series or old ones your watching?
                        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 3/10

Raven, KC is Kansas City.
                          Happy birthday to your daughter, 13 is a special age especially for girls
                          The Office is funny, watch it when I can.

Marshy, I've had my Kindle for a year now & I love it. I find it easier on the eyes (you can adjust the font to any size you like)!
                          Facebook has been irritating me for a while. I do very little on it myself but some people use it simply to harrass other people. Even one of my A$$hole brothers harrassed me on Facebook last Fall while in one of his drunken stupors. I have shut him down so can't bother me anymore.

Wishing everyone a peaceful night!
                          AF since 03/26/09
                          NF since 05/19/09

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 3/10

i love facebook myself, but then again i live in b.f.e!!!! without it, i'd be a total hermit!

where is dg? i'm out of the loop (been on vacay)...i hope she is well...it's weird not seeing her here!

xo
                            peace

Comment

Working...
                            X