Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF daily - Saturday, March 13th

Sara,
    I haven't quite reached 500 pounds yet but I have gained a few.........
    I also quit smoking last year so it was a double whammy for me!!
    I have my one year anni coming up on the 26th. This time lst year I was so lost, so miserable!

Glad you are back with us - a sober life is good You will not be sorry, I promise

Wishing you the best,

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

HI everyone!

Late checkin today as I had a busy morning. Got my new stove so I am super excited! Now I just need to get the rest of my kitchen finished, should be done by early May. I've never been able to redecorate my own kitchen before so I am kind of excited about that.

Having some drinking thoughts this weekend but not going to cave - definitly not at this point. I'm around 35 days I think? I would have to go back and count - once I hit 30 I stopped but I know that on April 6th or 7th it will be 60. I bought a bottle of Non AL wine as we are having a steak and crableg dinner and I know BF will want a glass of wine with it which will be hard for me as we are staying in tonight. I figured this way I can have my glass of wine and not have to feel deprived. Lady at the grocery store pissed me off though cause she said "why would you buy NA wine, what's the point?" I was like - are you kidding? Is this any of your business? If you went and bought condoms, would it piss you off if someone asked you why you weren't on birtch control?......Oh I was not happy.

anyway! That's it for me, going to watch a movie now - check in later!

Love and hugs,
      Uni
      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
      :h

Comment

Uni.... LMAO!!!! If I bought condoms someone would more likely be asking "What's the point?" :H:H:H:H:H
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

:H:H:H:H:H
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
          X