AF - Daily - 14th March 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So...Marshy. When are you going out? Where are you going? What will you wear? Will your BGP's fall off on the first date? If you have fun will you be calling her or will she call you? Inquiring minds want to know DETAILS!!! :yougo::yougo::yougo:

Well, I can't participate in the sober dating thread. Poo. You singles get to have all the fun.

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

:yay: Good for you Marshy -
      I'm with DG - now we need details!!!

I personally can't wait for the 'Global Nothing' crisis to begin DG..........
      had to go out today & replant a 7-8 ft tall pine tree that sits at one corner of my house. The ground is super saturated & the high wind just lifted it right up! Geez!!!!
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Doggygirl;822274 wrote: Well, I can't participate in the sober dating thread. Poo. You singles get to have all the fun.
        Why not? I'm participating and I have almost no experience with sober dating.

I've only had one sober date - around 30 years ago. I had quit drinking for a month and had to specify we had to do something without alcohol. We went to a play. Know what? It was with the guy that helped me in the attic Friday. :H Really!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Lavande;822287 wrote: :yay: Good for you Marshy -
          I'm with DG - now we need details!!!

I personally can't wait for the 'Global Nothing' crisis to begin DG..........
          had to go out today & replant a 7-8 ft tall pine tree that sits at one corner of my house. The ground is super saturated & the high wind just lifted it right up! Geez!!!!
          We can have a nonversation about your nonweather.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

WOO HOO MARSHY!!!!

That's so exciting! I am so loving this sober thing - It's so great to hear everyone so happy! Isn't it amazing how we thought we were happy but until we took away the alcohol we really didn't get to be?

I went to a play with some GF's today - it was awesome. Now just ordered some chineese food and am ready to curl up on the couch with the little one and the BF and watch tv!

Have a great one guys!
            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
            :h

Comment

Doggygirl;822274 wrote: What will you wear?
              I haven't got a thing to wear, obviously :H

She's been away for the weekend (hence not calling sooner, so she claims :H) and is driving back now so left me a message about what evenings she's free this week. Only one matches up with when I'm free so I'll call her tomorrow (don't want to call her while she's driving) and we can sort it out. Might not be until Sunday/next week maybe, but that's OK - gives me more time to panic :egad::egad:
              sigpic
              AF since December 22nd 2008
              Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Marshy,

Great news!

Comment

whew! Home again home again, jiggety jig!

drove to Hurricane Utah and all the way back home. My butt hurts. and it's so nice to be home even though I had a great time with family. I bought my Dad a nice bottle of wine last night and that was very weird standing in the checkout with bottle in hand. brought back some most odd memories.
                  Anyhow all home, AF and loving on my dear Dx so all is right with the world!

so nice to see you all are enjoying your electrical work and dating. sounds electric indeed

off for snuggling.....

be well peeps
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                  X