Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAGICAL MARCH MARCH - WEEK THREE

Hi Marchers

Another productive, busy day. Life is so much easier AF, I must keep remembering that.

Sooty - You sound busy but it is lovely to be out in the garden when the weather is nice. I have been outside a lot this week. Today we bought a Greenhouse. It wont be delivered for another week or two and then hubby has to put it together. When we eventually get it erected it should be fun. Note I say eventually!!

Chill - Enjoy your trip to London and meeting your MWO friend.

Red - Good for you staying AF. It is so difficult when others are drinking all around us, especially if they start pushing tastes at us. Well done for resisting.

Dill - Love the quotes.

Lavande - Hope you enjoyed the rest of your grandsons visit.

Everyone else enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Rustop

Comment

Hi,

Just checking in on the March. Sounds like everyone is doing very well, and so am I!

I am getting my life back AF and now the world is a much brighter and more hopeful place. No anxiety or depression, and no waking up hating myself and beating myself up about the things I was neglecting to take care of due to alcoholic inertia.

Eating phenomenal organic foods, taking my supplements, and am eagerly awaiting the self-hypnosis CD's I ordered. Also trying to get up the courage to take a coffee enema for some deep liver cleansing (ugh--not appealing)! Exercise program starts tomorrow--just walking and yoga for now.

Thanks for all your loving support! Later!

Peace & Love, RE
      :crazymonkey: RivEd

Comment

Hello everyone where are you all? having lots of fun somewhere I hope
        I've had a good day and been out for a meal with friends tonight so I'm sitting here now feeling rather full and very tired.
        I hope the weekend has gone well for everyone - see you all on Monday
        love Sooty

Comment

Good evening March friends,

I HAVE survived the last 27 hours with my energetic grandson, it was tiring but a lot of fun
          Turns out he's coming right back again tomorrow morning SO I hope I get caught up on rest tonight!

Chill, hope your weekends goes well for you, of course we will need all the details afterwards

Sooty, I managed to get my herb garden straightened out today while my grandson was standing outside the hen enclosure telling them 'you sit'!!! So far the hens haven't listened to him!

Dill, as soon as Mr Lav gets the tiller out to get the garden prepped I will be out there planting too - can't wait! I have 8 daffs that bloomed today - that's a start! I cut a bunch of forsythia & have forced it into bloom - looks nice!

LBH, hope you are well friend

Red, rustop, rived, IAD, Sooty & everyone - hope you've had a good day & a good evening tonight!
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X