Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Monday March 15

Morning Fab Abbers!!

Happy Ides of March! I'm wearing my best toga today and shall have grapes and cheese for lunch. And sparkling grape juice

I am totally focused on Marshy and the date thing that I can't think of anything else to say. But at least the thread is started.

A woo-hoo for uni keeping her balance on the AF surfboard!

I'm just working away here. Clear headed, rested, good mood..... gotta love it!

marvelous monday to all!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

greeneyes;822666 wrote:

I am totally focused on Marshy and the date thing that I can't think of anything else to say.
    Gadzooks! No pressure, then :H

I've got my book group tonight and have failed to finish the book. Got TOTALLY distracted by the whole date thing. But I've bought a box of baklava to take with me so I'm hoping to make amends with sugar bribes :H

Have a good day all!
    sigpic
    AF since December 22nd 2008
    Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Mmmmm baklava! Hello girls! I'm foggy today - it's been cold & rainy here for the last 2 days. I'm so bummed & tired of being cold. I heard the word 'snow' again on the weather this a.m. . . . .I'm sure it would only flurry if temps drop, but where's our spring?

Anyway, not much customer facing stuff this week so that's good, if I plan to be moody. I have lots of website work to do & other data stuff to catch up on, so I can be inside pouting while I work.

AF for 3 full weeks though! Today is day 22 - can you believe it????? I can't. I sure have gotten a lot done around the homestead & I actually am starting not to miss sitting around swilling in the evening while I watch bad TV. I've resurrected the knitting & some needlework projects in case I get fidgety while I want to veg on the couch. So far so good.

That Marshy dating thread has really kept me going too . . . .it's almost like reading a good suspense novel!

Have a great day all!

Comment

Everybody send me your frustrations, I'm heading out with the chain saw. :H
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

LOL greeny!

Hi guys,

Still hanging in here! I hear ya funny girl - it has been miserable weather here too which has put me in a fog as well.

I'm tired and blah - thinking of heading to starbucks soon to wake myself up!

I haven't had a chance to read the sober dating thread yet but I will soooooo get into that tonight once the daughter is put in bed!

Have an ABS fabulous day guys!
          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
          :h

Comment

I am still off the coffee for lent, but looking forward to that coming to an end.
            I am blessed with love joy and sobriety.

Comment

Hi Guys
              We had amazing weather yesterday and it appears to have driven lots of people I know into a drinking frenzy with many casualties suffering severe hangovers today. Im so glad these long sunday lunches are a thing of the past for me

Greeneyes - did you know that Coldplay have a new song out called "Greeneyes"?

FarmGirl - Congrats on day 22! The 1st 3 weeks were the hardest for me and it has got easier ever since.
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

10 pm & I'm just getting around to say hello - geez!
                Busy day, one thing after the other & now I have my grandson here. Fortunately he's sleeping at this point

Greenie - what did you do with the chainsaw? Do we dare to ask?

Funny Girl, congrats on your 22 AF days - woo hoo! It keeps getting better & better!

Marshy, hope the pastry did the trick!

Greetings Uni, Raven & Chill, hope you all had a great day!

I'm ready to settle down, kick the shoes off, etc.
                Wishing everyone a great AF night.
                Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X