Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF daily - Tuesday, March 16th

Evening all,

Good to see you back, AFM, and pulling back before things veer badly out of control.

Marshy, you went for it. That's what counts as that's the bit you have some control over.

Re your earlier comments on my escapade. I most certainly can NOT give anyone any lessons! First off, I'm still trying to figure out how to find people one might try to have a date with - so you're way ahead of me there, Marshy. Then the next problem is I tend to overwhelm and overreact, though I'm better than I was. I spent two evenings feeling bummed out that the guy didn't want to meet again. And this is after only one encounter!! What happens when I'm rejected after a month or a year? And then - Greenie!!! - I'm SO not ready to give up celibacy for Lent or any other season. My illustrious snogging messed up my metabolism good and proper, so I'll need to calm down and focus on 'Introduction to Dating 101'. -- On the other hand, the flatmate candidate whom I connected with but who was turned down by my landlord about a month ago, has now found a new place a few blocks down from me. We've stayed in touch. This weekend we went for Sunday lunch, walked around, visited his new place, and spent about 5 hours shoot'n the breeze. I wasn't overwhelmed in the least. I don't know what it is, if anything, but I'm happy about it!

Thanks for the encouragement, DG, Leelou and all!

Comment

AF daily - Tuesday, March 16th

whew, what a day. Late check-in for Mr Garlic.

great to see some oldies but goodies (AFM, Uni, Pamina)

Dx and I went for a short yet loverly bike ride today. can't wait to go again tomorrow.

be well loves,
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
      X