MAGICAL MARCH MARCH ~ WEEK FOUR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Marchers happy humpday. Its still raining here and its cold and very miserable.
    I need to go shopping but I'm hanging back cos its so horrible out there but I have to go so must summon up some courage and go and get the bus!
    Talking of buses I'm not sure where ours is at the moment but I'm voting to go to wherever IAD is and join him on his hammock.
    Hope everyone has a good day, be back later to moan about the weather some more!
    love Sooty

Comment

Good morning, Marchers!
      Red, yes, I remember how it was when I first started this journey. It seemed daunting to fill the time without drinking. We were really lost, weren't we?
      Sooty, happy hump day! I'll have mine AF!
      Rust, Congrats on your 30!
      Hello and happy humpday to all!
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Up, up and away Marchers ! Good Morning all ! IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Happy Humpday Marchers,

Sunny day today - nice!

Sooty, I think you parked the Sober Bus here. IAD lives just a bit to the South, we can swing by & get him out of that hammock

Red, I've had a few headaches myself lately. I run thru my checklist - a. It's not a hangover, b. It's not my B/P because that's been stable, c. It must be sinus/allergy related!! It's actually a relief to know that I didn't cause myself any discomfort.

Rustop, you sound just like me - quietly celebrating your achievements in your own head. I've done the same thing all along & will be doing the same thing on Friday when I reach my 1 year anniversary EXCEPT for all the noise I will be making here

Greetings Sky, good to see you.

Wishing everyone a wonderful AF Humpday Day!
          Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Oops!
            Good morning Dill, good morning IAD!
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Happy Humpback guys!

Rustop congrats on 30 days! I know what you mean about the initial high, my feet didnt touch the ground for 2 weeks but this is replaced by such a wonderful sense of peace.

I love the subject of what we thought we would do with all our drinking time! I too thought there would be this enormous void in my life, seems so ridiculous now! More like how did we actually have all that time to waste drinking and being hungover :H

Sooty - Im not looking forward to that UK weather tomorrow..
              As my weekend companion is also a MWO member I guess we will be able to come up with some good alternatives to spending a wet weekend in the pub

Lav - I will try to check in over the weekend but just in case I dont get connected I wanted to make the following post which perhaps someone could paste and requote on friday.............
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

LAV - 1 YEAR ~ FRIDAY MARCH 26TH 2010
                :cheering::grouptrophy::cheering:

This is a tribute to a special friend
                on who we have all come to depend
                she comes with her own unique brand
                we know & love her as Lavande.......

Lav always gives her very best
                welcoming Newbies to the nest
                when you need to see a friendly face
                she will bless you with her grace....

So dear Lav you have done us proud
                we want to shout it out loud
                today you celebrate "ONE YEAR"
                and deserve an almighty cheer.......!

:cheering::grouptrophy::cheering:
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

Good morning all, good show Red. There is a lot to do when sober. News flash. Shelly and I are going to stop wondering if the two individuals mulling over the rutabagas might be ?us? and meet for brunch. This morning! Lord Bird Heart is going to drop bleary eyed me off and she will find me by way of my ?big green scarf?. I shall let you know if the lovely little marathoner on our thread is actually a four hundred pound man in a Star Trek uniform:H. It will be good to chat without having the keyboard in one hand and a big magnifying glass in the other. Wish us luck! Sobriety brings courage, intrigue, and good food! Love, Ladybird.
                  may we be well

Comment

I am still having trouble reading everything and forgot to say, great job Rusty. It is fun and inspiring being here with you. Love, LBH
                    may we be well

Comment

Way to go LAV, one year.........! IAD
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

chill - thats brilliant.
                        must make sure its up here on friday. i think i will have to bump your fantastic poem you posted a little while back. there are a few new faces who will love it. hope you have a fantastic time in london. tea and cakes with the queen on the lawn at buck palace.. enjoy x
                        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

LBH - it looks like the week for MWO friends to meet up in person! I think its SO wonderful, I have not been able to be as honest with other friends as I have been able to be on MWO and it will be a very new experience to meet someone who knows so many of my dark secrets before actually setting eyes on me.....

Spuddle -yes looking forward to tea with HRM :H going to see how I cope with the UK climate as I am entertaining thoughts about coming home!
                          AF - JAN 1st 2010
                          NF - May 1996

Comment

Congrats, Lav!!
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Evening all. Another soaking wet day here so I haven't done a great deal - but I did go shopping.
                              Hope everyone has had a good day and that the meetings between MWO-ers go well.
                              Chill the forecast for the UK is pretty awful for the next few days, I think you'll decide to stay in Portugal.
                              See you all tomorrow folks
                              love Sooty

Comment

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/tvJB7ssAJPKyEod1
                                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                                NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                                X