Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Tuesday March 30

Greetings Ab Fabbers!

Another long day of flooding rain ahead but tomorrow is promised to be much nicer

Since I'm stuck inside for another day with no real work to tend to I'm going to turn my attention to my dining room wall paper. I papered the walls beneath the chair rail last Spring, looked good. But, the paste has apparently dried up & the paper is peeling off. I bought a special paste to fix this problem so I'll get to it

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

Any sign of Chillgirl yet?????

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Morning fabulous abbers!!

LAV we must be just outside the tip of your weather. Yesterday was ominous but never did anything. Today is glorious! I've borrowed a truck and am going to pick my new lawnmower in a few which will take the rest of the AM it's so damn far away. That's OK, I got the one I wanted and at a good price.

I continue to be astounded at AF life in general. Seems like I still walk around half amazed at even little things.

Wonder how kate's shower for her daughter went. Long weekend for chillgirl, huh?

Hope loppy lugs and hulagirl are doing ok.

I better get going. Have a tantilizing tuesday!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

this is yesterday's breakfast and yes, it was tantalizing indeed. now what to make for today?

thanks for the kickstart Lavande, careful note to paste yourself.

Greeneyes, I love the high consciousness attitude. wonderful.

well, I'm off to pack up and drive over the snowy mountains into the Oakland bay area. booo hisssss

be well
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hi Ab Fabbers!

Greenie....I totally get the everyday "amazement" we feel living free from AL!! I too, never cease feeling grateful and amazed!

My daughters shower was fabulous! (thanks for asking).....there was a terrific group of ladies there, good friends, both grandmothers and even great grandmother Betty from Kansas! We all decorated a special "Onesy" with fabric markers, we played some silly games, including having to see who could finish their 8oz baby bottle of water first!! (great photo op!!) Anyway, this will be the best dressed baby in Denver!!

Lav....sorry about the rain, but spring is here!!

Det, Have a safe and successful trip!!

Have a great day everyone and all to come!

xxxxx Kate
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

wow that breakfast looks amazing, one thing i've always wanted to aspire to do was taking a cooking class!

Today is day 2 for me and I feel optimistic after finding this site yesterday. I went for a walk but not as far as I would have liked as it looks like it is going to rain as usual, I'm getting a little home sick and wish I would have returned to Saskatchewan this month instead of wasting another month out here in BC but alas what can yah do.

hope everyone is having a great AL free day.

Comment

Hi all! Lav, thanks for getting us off to a perky (Lav ----> :yougo despite the wet weather you are having. You even make wall papering sound like a perky fun thing to do! :H I will resist any urge to join that fun!

Wow Greenie - a brand new lawn mower! What kind is it? I know a guy who sells and repairs trailers who has recently entered the golf cart business. Golf carts aren't for boring sissies any more! People put custom paint jobs and accessories on 'em and everything these days. I have a vision of you painting your lawn mower hot pink or something. And maybe some fringe and rhinestones on it somewhere. Are you planning to race it?

Deter that breakfast looks fabulous except for the orange worms. What is that anyway??? Travel safely! You always seem to keep a good attitude about all that travel. I would probaby be grumping all the way from NV to CA and back again.

Kate, it sounds like the shower was fabulous! How much are you charging the people to keep the baby bottle drinking (water) contest piccies off the internet? Have you been back to the Rack? I just know you are going to find something fabulous there eventually.

Welcome Busted! :goodjob: on 2 AF days! Those early ones are the hardest. Hang in there and don't give up. Relapsing just keeps one stuck in the most difficult part of this journey, IMO. Do you travel between BC and Saskatchewan? (sp) Tell us more about yourself!

Where is the rest of the merry band today?

Greenie, enjoy the simple things in life AF is a great topic. I have a sense of calm these days that still amazes me. I just don't get upset over the small stuff like I used to. I REALLY like that!

I've FINALLY been cleaning up the pile of little receipts and stuff in my office, properly recording the business expenses and filing things in their proper place. I recently got some cool new organizer thingys for my desk. Once I find my desktop, I will be able to start using them! :H

Where is Marshy today?

Greenie I worked out at Curves again today and did some hula hooping in your honor. I didn't know anyone or anything over either. Even in the backwards direction.

Well, back to work on my piles. Happy AFness to one and all.

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Bustedchalk, welcome to our happy home! and kudos on day two. better times ahead for sure.

orange worms? ahahahah, DG, those are juilienne-cut fresh red bell pepper. (or capsicum for our Aussie friends).

scalloped potato crusted organic egg fritatta with basil, Greek olives and red bell pepper. of course I added a crapload of garlic as that is mandatory even for breakfast and a dollop of Greek yogurt was added although that thought came after the picture.
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Deter,

I'll take two orders.......can I have coffee with that

Busted, glad to see you on this thread as well!
                Stick around, you will learn a lot here from these folks
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X