af sun 11 april

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af sun 11 april

Hey there - day 3 AF here and 6 cig free - feeling good.
    I went to an old friend's wedding evening bash yesterday - and stayed sober!
    I didn't smoke either - instead splooshed myself with new birthday perfume through the evening to remind myself that I like smelling nice.

Dancing sober is a strange experience but ok once you get going - everyone else is also pretty tiddly so don't notice anyone else I've come to realise!

Well it's a lovely spring day here - may go for a walk into town after breakfast to pay a cheque in - skating training later this afternoon.
    It's amazing how much better blue skies make me feel - feeling focused on my goals and loving that I have one more week off work.
    one day at a time

af sun 11 april

Morning Ab Fabbers,

Good for you bear - you're doing nicely!

I have a total outside day planned for myself. We will be tilling the chicken poop filled bedding into the garden today (hear that DG?). The tomato & bean plants will thank us

Grateful to be AF for another Spring season!
    Wishing everyone a wonderful day!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af sun 11 april

Hi guys!

I am up and ready to face the day. Dose 5 on the campral - not really feeling anything but I know it will take a couple more doses to get into my system. So far no side effects though which is great!

Have a bit of running around to do today but not too much. It's beautiful here so we will be out enjoying this wonderful AF day!

Bear - good on you for meeting your goals last night! Enjoy your skating.
      Lav - save me some tomatoes! I love fresh tomatoes!!

Love and hugs guys,
      Uni
      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
      :h

Comment

af sun 11 april

Morning fab abbers!

The new green against a brilliant blue carolina sky is incredible. Now that the pollen has subsided and we can SEE the sky!

Lav there's a bunch of plant sales next weekend so I think I'll do some dirt prep today.

Bear and uni, you're doing good! "splooshed" And dancing sober! I'm impressed! What's tiddly?

Hey ho amelia! Good to see you around!

That was a little bitch of a time frame for me yesterday. But just like cream, I rose to the top. I'm diggin' the two rooms I re-arranged. Big visual project like that does it for me. After that I did doggie park and had a good dinner and watched netflix movie.

Have a super sober sunday!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

af sun 11 april

quiet day in AB world I see. shouts to you all Bear, Lavande, Universal, Greeneyes for keeping the faith here on even the sleepy days.

having a really rough time getting off of citalopram (lexapro). extremely emotional, dizzy, confused, and generally a bit worried about myself. i have a very long drive tomorrow. will not be heading out if I fee the same in the morning.

love to you all
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
          X