AF Daily Tuesday April 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah-Ha!!! So THAT'S what makes me do those things!! :H My friend in Japan sent me a bright red beautiful kimono thing - the neighborhood will be so suprised come fig season! :H
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Doggygirl!!!
      I thought it was just me who suffered from the dreaded "SUGAR" hangovers!!
      And what is even more interesting I bet if you started to keep a sugar diary you would see a difference in your moods too.... I definately feel more depressed after a sugar binge and when I have OD'd on the veggies instead Im as happy as can be......

Greeny we need to do lunch.... that avocado was making my mouth water..

Ok, could someone please tell me what PAWS is??!!
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

PAWS

Hi Chillgirl,

Post Acute Withdrawl Symptoms

Comment

Hey guys, just popping in to say hi. My hangovers come not so much from sugar, but when I drink too much soda (Diet Coke) I wake up the next morning feeling like total doo-doo. Always reminds me a little of a hangover - and why I don't want to feel like that ever again!

Hope everyone has a happy and sober evening...
          Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Hello All,

Sugar is like alcohol to me. If I have a little, I want ALOT. And, I feel so much better without it! My new love is iced latte's from Starbucks! I did diet cherry coke for quite awhile but it made me crave sweets!

M3
            AF Since April 20, 2008
            4 Years!!!
            :lilheart:

Comment

Great Day

AF!

Comment

yeah Yoga! AF'en ay!

yes, sugar is addictive and is VERY similar to alcohol in the way it's metabolized by our bodies. in fact it's frightening how much similarity there is.

whew, I'm so exhausted again. my poor little brain hurts from the stress of the citalopram leaving my body. it's about day 5 (I think..?) CF (citalopram free). still getting dizzy spells but not the emotional flipouts I was having the day before yesterday.

off to chat

be well peeps
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                X