• Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

Lav,
    thinking of you...

Comment

AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

LAV - My heart goes out to you our dear dear friend, I wish I could come over and give you such a BIG HUG. Was there any warning of this or did it come straight out the blue? If he is suffering from depression is this a cry for help from him? Maybe he just needs a few days on his own to think things through. You know we are all here for you to talk to anytime you need us... This is a place where we can all bare our souls and be supported. :l

I have just been to AA and it was a reality check I needed today. This poor Swedish man is stranded here because of the Volcano and relapsed at the weekend after his flight was cancelled. He was really suffering and it was so great to see how everyone rallied round to help him.
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

Lav, my heart too goes out to you during this very sad and confusing time. You have always been our strong leader in the Newbies Nest-now I hope you can lean on us. Sending huge cyber hugs to you-wish we could all be there to give you a real one.
        :l:l:l
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

Hang in there Lavande!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

Lavande,:l
            You hang tough,sweetheart.
            J x
            :l
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

There is so much heartbreak in the world, it seems it's spilling over everywhere. Lav, you are certainly loved here, so much support being given to you. Lean on your friends here for a while.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

Dear Lav, I am so sorry to hear your news my friend - you are so strong and I know you will get through this. Sending you love and support across the miles
                loads of love
                Sooty :l

Comment

AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

My heart goes out to you, Lavie, you must be shell-shocked. I hate being blindsided and the world did take a sharp shift for you. It is a good thing that you are actually a tiger. You have my love and respect as you find your bearings, Ladybird.
                  may we be well

Comment

AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

Hi Lav

Thinking of you from across the way. What a shocker to have happen. Would love to give you a big hug. Take care and be extra kind to yourself while this gets sorted. Lots of love to you
                    Developing an Attitude of Gratitude

Comment

AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

Dear Lav. Thinking of you and don't know what to say to you that hasn't been said already. Just be mindful of yourself and give yourself time to breathe and think, don't make any decisions till things seem clear.
                      Molly x
                      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

Lav, you are in my thoughts......and the answer is Yes, you will land on you feet! Just take this one day at a time, and take extra good care of yourself.

XXX Kate
                        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

Lav,

I am thinking of you! I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. :l :l

Comment

AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

Lav, I hope you've had a chance to get some rest and TLC today after that strange, sleepless night. I'm trying to picture how I would spend such a day if I were in your shoes, but I honestly can't. It must feel very surreal. Please come back and share your speechlessness with us when you're up to it. Meanwhile, sending you hugs and chicken soup. :l:h:l

Comment

AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

Dear Lav!

I am not usually on this thread, but you are such a big part of my world and all others,so please know that you are not alone..that there is much love and good will coming to you from all quarters of this world!

Strength and love to you!

Sooty- nice to see you! How you doing?
                              Chook

Comment

AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

Lav - sending you my love. Not much else I can but just know I am thinking of you.
                                Stay strong.
                                Nemed.

Comment

Working...
                                X