AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

Dill, I went shopping for sandals yesterday and was close to tears because the mall was crowed and there were so many sandal; All of the heels are 3 plus inches. I am 5'8" so I don't need the height. Plus, I want a sandal that is comfortable, gives me a support AND is fashionable. I ended up buying a pair that was way to expensive...I'll probably return them.
    AF Since April 20, 2008
    4 Years!!!
    :lilheart:

Comment

AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

It is quiet here isn't it?

Looking out at rain ~ possible T-storms later. I feel bad for the poor folks in the south dealing with tornados.

Ladies, I gave up wearing sandals years ago when I realized just how clumsy I can be. Falling down a flight of steps & doing major damage on yourself makes you want to wear sensible shoes only

I think maybe Sooty & I should design a line of shoes for Falling Women!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is OK, I'm thinking of all of you with a smile
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

Hello all - just a quick checkin -- this has been a busy time. Lav - sending good energy your way every day. I think it's a great idea to check in with a trusted lawyer. It was invaluable to me when I was in transition; she thought of everything so clearly, and I would never have seen the issues correctly.

Mandalay, great to hear from you! Red - congrats on the side-step of the wine. Everyone, everyone take good care on this Sunday, and I will hopefully pop in for a longer chat tomorrow -
        Blessings on one and all -
        to the light

Comment

AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

good evening all, i hope we've all had a good sunday. Mine has been ok, some friends came round to see me this evening and brought me chocolate - they are good friends however, all this inactivity has caused me to put some weight on so I must get back to sensible eating next week.
          Lav - we could make a fortune with the shoes - falling seems to be one thing I am spectacularly good at!
          see you all tomorrow folks
          love Sooty

Comment

AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

Hi Guys - I quick goodnight from me...
            Its been over 85 degrees here today and after a morning cycle i actually braved it and had my 1st dip in the swimming pool this year, yes it was absolutely freezing!

Im off to bed now, I have a lot going on this week, will explain more tomorrow.....

Sending you all love and :l this AF sunday.
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

Lav and Sooty, I am all about wearing sensible shoes, believe me! When I'm talking about sandals, I'm talking flat, or close to flat. And as far as weight: I still haven't lost any. I haven't gained though, so I consider that a victory, because I was on a steady upward path these past few months.

Momof3, I didn't make myself go shopping after all. I just wasn't up to it! I am 5'6", so I would be alright with adding a couple inches to my height, but I have never been fond of heels. I never even liked them when I was young. I am looking for sensible, comfortable, but fashionable. Well, I will be, when I make myself go!:H

Chill, it's still too cool for swimming here in southern Ohio, USA. Traditionally pools open the last weekend in May which is our Memorial Day holiday. So, we will join you in the pool in about 5 weeks!

Cyn, I hope you are taking time for yourself these days. You seem to be always busy. I guess, come to think of it, I have been busy lately myself. I spent a chunk of my afternoon doing school work. Sigh. But, I did take a moment to get outside today and cut some lilacs to bring in to the kitchen. What a lovely scent! Take care of yourself.

Have a peaceful AF evening! Attached files [img]/converted_files/1208289=5579-attachment.jpg[/img]
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

AF APRIL 2010 - WEEK 4

Hi to all. Sorry, haven't read back. My monitor is about to give up the ghost perhaps. Took me a long time to get it going today. I may not be around for a while if it keeps this up.

Lav, I hope you are managing. My thoughts are always with you.

Comment

Working...
                X