2 Years AF Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Years AF Today

CONGRATULATIONS MOM OF 3!!! You have worked very hard on your sobriety and it has really paid off for you in a HUGE Way! Wishing you much health and happiness in the years to come!!

XXX Kate
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

2 Years AF Today

Mom3: Congratulations! Mary
      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
      October 3, 2012

Comment

2 Years AF Today

Great Job Mom of 3.

I'm more of a lurker than a poster, and I have always enjoyed and been inspired by your posts.

Horsegirl
        AF 01/30/10

Look Back & Thank God
        Look Forward & Trust God
        Look Around & Serve God
        Look Within & Find God

Comment

2 Years AF Today

Woohoo, good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for checking back in and letting us all know. It keeps the hope new.
          Congratulations.

Winefree

Comment

2 Years AF Today

Congratulations, you sound so happy and confident. What an inspiration to all of us. Thanks for staying in touch and sharing your success.
            Formerly known as redhibiscus

Comment

2 Years AF Today

Congratulations, that is a wonderful achievement!! I enjoy your honest posts about the successes, trials and tribulations that life throws our way, but which you've been negotiating AF. Well done you :l

Comment

2 Years AF Today

Thanks to all for posting on this thread and for you good wishes. It means alot to me.
                AF Since April 20, 2008
                4 Years!!!
                :lilheart:

Comment

2 Years AF Today

Im sorry i miss this....:l
                  M3 Wow 2yrs sober, well done 2u, it is so good to have you still here on mwo to share this wonderful achievement.x
                  Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                  sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                  my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Working...
                  X