bye for now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bye for now

Hi all - I'm really struggling with stopping smoking and being AF very early days with both. I have decided that I am going to moderate for 2 months then come back to abs once stopping smoking isn't such a daily battle.

For me the smoking is the major battle right now, and the biggest threat to my health right now - doing both is too much for me at the moment.

Thanks to all for all your support and wisdom - I will be back, wishing you all well,especially Lav at the moment - stay strong.
    one day at a time

bye for now

Bear,

I wish you the best of luck and hope that your plan works for you. I have read your posts and your struggles about losing weight, abstaining from alcohol and quitting smoking. I do think you might be more successful if you worked on one at a time instead of two or three. Regardless, a solid plan that includes a hard look at your lifestyle and what changes you might need to make is crucial. Please be careful.

M3
    AF Since April 20, 2008
    4 Years!!!
    :lilheart:

Comment

bye for now

Bear, I wish you the best with this plan and like Mof3, please be careful and make a plan and stick to it! I will look forward to seeing you soon!

K
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

bye for now

Bear,

I know it's tough - believe me!
        I quit smoking 11 months ago & am still struggling every day. I continue to use Commit lozenges to 'take the edge off', which they do. But I still miss my smokes even though I know how bad they are for us.
        I knew that unresolved depression was at the heart of my drinking problem. Once I took steps to get a grip on the depression walking away from my wine habit was not a big problem. I just needed to break the habit, convince myself that Nope, I don't drink any more.
        Please take care, hope to see you back soon

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

bye for now

Bear, strength to you. you CAN do it. xxxxx
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

bye for now

Best to you bear! I'm proud of you for keeping on looking for your way. You will get there!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
            X