AF Daily - Monday April 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Fabbie Abbies Far and Wide. (well, not really WIDE...just far! )

Just wanted to say happy Monday! It's great to be starting the week unhung.

LVT - I know what you mean about attending the events where there was AL. I at least MIGHT go to something like that in the later years. (but might not as even with AL present, I couldn't really drink like I wanted to...)

Uni - congrats on the AF girly weekend! :yougo:

Deter, congrats on the steady handed rifle score!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEELOU!!!! :bday3::yougo::bday3: You are going to LOVE being 29.

I love not having a hangover. I lounged around most of yesterday just because it had been a busy week and I felt the need for rest. It was nice to do THAT unhung too! And today I feel actually RESTED!!

I have a pretty light day planned today business wise. The rest of the week is busier so I'm going to just take it pretty easy today. Maybe get out there and try to keep up with the weeds in the garden. I'm sure there are more weeds than seeds today after a rainy weekend!

Have a fabulous AF day.

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Swimmers take your mark!!!

Beautifous day out! I have my list all ready for today. One of those lists that is long, but wont' take long to do. I like those. Makes you feel really productive crossing stuff off and with little effort.

Did I tell you about Richard Schwartz? I'll go look and tell you if I didn't.

DG, I took it easy yesterday too. I enjoyed the Art Museum and then went to a cafe and had a special of fried north carolina flounder on top of hot pepper cheese grits. Very southern and tasty! Then I swung by the nursing home. In the parking lot, phone rang and it was my dad asking if I was still mad at him (had a snit friday). He was excited to find out not only was I not mad, but I was there. I really am going to do Colin Tippings Forgive Your Parents on-line program when I get back. Anyway..... up sober, out sober, home sober, to bed sober. It IS the way to go!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEELOU!! LORDY, LORDY, LOOK WHO'S 29! :H

Make today a grand AFenture!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Richard Schwartz

Wrote "Your Soul's Plan". It's about souls planning life (human) experiences together in order to give each other the experiences they choose to work on to grow. Wonder if we planned to be alcoholics in this life? Picked out parents, siblings, friends, enemies? That sort of thing. Here's the link for tonight at 9PM EST. Event: April 26 9 PM Eastern Here's the phone number 212-990-8024 pin number7693# (you have to press the # key at the end) I can never remember who has replays but you might catch this later using the link if the time doesn't work for you.
      sigpic

Comment

:sofa:

Thanks DG and Greenie...

OMG - I'm 29!!! Whooohooo

I had a day at the park, which was nice....its a public holiday here today...
        our house guests leave tomorrow morning.....and I am looking forward to life returning to normal, EVEN if I am this wierd new age!!

Happy to not plan much for today... we didn't even have candles on my cake... it's been abit too hard to plan stuff with guests in every room...

Good day to everyone...:day6:

Comment

Happy Monday moring DG & Greenie,

Dark, cloudy & damp here but what can you do?
          I'm going to light up every room in the house & in my shop & just pretend it's sunny

DG, so glad that your party went well, that's great! Sounds like your AA friends really came through for you.

Greenie, I will listen in tonight, if at all possible to Richard Schwartz's talk, thank you

OK, time to get in gear. Have a wonderful AF day one & all!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Leelou!!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Happy 29th birthday, LeeLou. I don't remember many of my birthdays. I wonder why????
            Have a great week everyone.
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Happy birthday Leelou! (For yesterday by the time you read this).

Lav - I hope the sun comes out for you. Hang in there.

I've been out shopping trying to find some new shirts for spring but everything is checks, checks, checks, and I don't want checks. :damn:

I think I'm at that "difficult" age :H. 29, that is...

Greenie, DG, LVT and all to come, have a good day.
              sigpic
              AF since December 22nd 2008
              Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

OMG!! I just realized how much whole milk a day I am drinking in coffee!! No WONDER my waist went missing! :upset:
                sigpic

Comment

Did anyone listen to the Robert Schwartz telecast? And if you didn't fall asleep before the end like I did, will you tell me the DVD code? :H

Never mind, he gave it to me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X