AF Daily Tue May 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily Tue May 4th

are you kidding me? after sleeping in am I starting the day? ok, somebody pinch me....
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

AF Daily Tue May 4th

PINCH!
    There you go Deter :H

Personally, I'm feeling kind of lazy this week. Greenie is on vacation & DG seems to be busy working..........think we need an official thread starter!!

Nothing special for me today, not even any work scheduled - oh well.
    Think I'll tap a nap this afternoon.......could be worse, right?

Wishing everyone a terrific AF Tuesday!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Daily Tue May 4th

I am with you Lav, especially lazy today. It's not that I don't have things to do around here, I just don't feel like it. My procrastination skill of putting off the first drink has now spilled over to other areas LOL!

Happy Sober Day!
      You can be who others think you should or who you were called to be. The difference is that who you were called to be is the real you.

Comment

AF Daily Tue May 4th

ah... lovely lazy people. i had a 5 minute nap this afternoon.... 2 hours later... wakey wakey. i just hope it doesnt affect night time sleep
        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

AF Daily Tue May 4th

Lavande, I vote you as official thread starter!

Godschild, hey there, sorry I didn't get a chance to stay in chat last night. maybe tonight I'll be more awake....but no guarantees. all the sun exposure yesterday really zapped me bad.

Spuddleduck, I wish I could nap....but for some reason can hardly make myself do so. not sure why. it's probably some psychological throwback to my childhood when parents would try to 'make me' nap when I didn't want to.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily Tue May 4th

Have you all read the post that MaryAnn has committed suicide? Do we know for sure that this is true? I can't believe it. I am just sick. Since her last attempt we became facebook friends and she has e-mailed me a few times about the illustrations she's done. Oh, how incredibly sad!
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

AF Daily Tue May 4th

no!?!?!?!?!!!!
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X