Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Monday..10th May

Hi everyone,

I am about to curl up in my cuddly bed.... it's been a long day and I am ready for some Zzzzzz

I was slack today and didnt ride to work, but I will tomorrow.... it's just starting to cool down in the mornings here (like probably your maximum temp for the day..) but I feel it in the morning abit... time to put long sleeves and pants on...for winter....

Hope everyone is doing well in their day.....

Hello Leelou and all to come. I am just waking up as you are going to bed. It is cool and rainy here, and that is the forecast all week. The wind won't stop blowing and it still is freezing at night. Blah! Too bad I don't have my greenhouse set up. It will be awhile before I do any gardening!

Today I hope to get some things caught up here--like bills, laundry and housekeeping. I had a nice Mother's Day. I got a really nice card from hubby saying he thinks I am "amazing"!

Wishing everyone a sober week! :h
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Good morning Leelou, LVT & all Ab Fabbers!

Sunny but chilly here today, had to turn the heat back on overnight!!! Hope my plants made it thru the night.

OK, back to straightening & organizing my work place
      Have a great day!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hello everyone! I wish I had more time to read and post but it was a long (but GOOD) day at Curves doing my MK thing! BUT...I want to do my part to keep the Daily Fabbie Abbie thread going!

You just never know how things will develop with women and make up. Early on today (I wasn't even fully set up and organized yet!) asked me about foundation. We ended up doing a fairly complete basic makeover. She was married for many many years and then found out at age 60 that her husband had a mistress - she was his mistress for 30 years. I can't even imagine how devastating that must have been for her. Anyway, she is now divorced and pulling herself out of a pretty bad depression. She started at Curves in January and has lost a bit of weight. It was nice to work with her and help her feel like the beautiful woman that she is. It was a rewarding day just because of that one lady!

Anyway...I hope to catch up more tomorrow here and with the fellow AA travelers.

I want to hear more about the crazy Brit politics.

SOBRIETY ROCKS!!! I could not have been doing a makeover at 6AM in the old days. NO WAY.

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
        X