Feel CRAP this morning!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night had a bottle & 1/2 of white wine. Did not like - did not enjoy - if I am honest did not want it - stupidly just drank it. Today I resolve to do my 30 days and not QUIT. There I have said it.

I know now I can go out and not drink. Last night I was just a pathetic individual who gave in. This morning I feel crap but stronger - like I taught myself a lesson.
    Success is knowing when to sit back and enjoy the moment

I know how you feel exactly. Strength to you.
    BeHappy

Comment

That's it - just take it as a lesson learned
      AF since Sunday 27th June 2010
      One Day At A Time

Trying to be the best mother, daughter and friend that I can be.

Comment

Hi quit quitting, we all have been there,dont know how many times i had all the great intentions of stopping,controlling,moderating my drinking,The main think is your back here now & talking here about it,rome wasnt built in a day nor will your sobriety,But with the strength of yourself & help here you can and will do it....Dont quit quitting

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

well done for coming straight back here and posting qq. i'm glad you did not like it. it seems you are starting to realise that al has no positives. come on hun. dust yourself off yesterday is gone, today is a brand new day and our strong qq will not drink today. right?

much love

gw:l
          The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

mario;857814 wrote: ,rome wasnt built in a day nor will your sobriety,
            i'll have to remember this one for myself mario. i always want instant results. if there's a quick fix for anything in life i'll try it. except this. only time and abstinence will heal. wise words as always mario! you are so strong x
            The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Thanx everyone can aways rely on rely on you and the support I get here.

Out to dinner tonight and family BBQ tomorrow. Still do not know why I did what I did last night coz I soooooooooooooooooooo look forward to not drinking. I really think subconciously I was testing myself. The mind is a strange thing and put a female into the mix and you got no hope. Even I feel sorry for you guys........................................ Well sometimes.

QQ
              Success is knowing when to sit back and enjoy the moment

Comment

Working...
              X