Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May we be sober ~ week 3

Morning friends,

Dark & damp here this morning, definitely will not be an outside day, oh well!

Sped, barefoot running? The thought scares me...........
    Glad you enjoyed your visitors though, sounds nice. Don't worry about the thread, I won't let it get lost. I very much need to check in here everyday & stay in touch with my friends

Dill, about Mr Lav - yes, he arrived at 10 am. I was already out spreading mulch. He said a quick hello & immediately went to work, mulching & cutting grass in silence. Our daughter showed up & joined in the work. Three hours later he said 'I hope that helps', got in his truck & left. That's it - no conversation whatsoever! My daughter & I just looked at each other in total amazement. I have no explanation for his behavior. It's all very unsettling to say the least!

Luckily I have the afternoon planned with a very old friend today. We haven't seen each other for nearly a year so this will be nice.

Wishing everyone a terrific AF day. Greetings to Sooty, Red, Chill & everyone. I'll likely be back later

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

May we be sober ~ week 3

Sooty I know this song really well and absolutely love it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDShSwUtXt4[/video]]www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDShSwUtXt4
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

May we be sober ~ week 3

Sooty I know the Bette Midler song "from a distance" really well and absolutely love it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5_YAj9lCQc[/video]]YouTube - From a Distance
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

May we be sober ~ week 3

Good Morning Guys!

Lav - nonversation at its ultimate! How F**king frustrating for you, has it been like this for a long time or is this since he left? I know you must be screaming inside but I do feel for him, I have been experiencing a lot of non communication too and I do believe its very much a man thing. We are lucky us girls the way we interact between our girlfriends, men never confide the way we do and I guess it makes it a very alien thing for them to do.

Sped - I love the mornings too, they are my favorite time of day but you put me to shame at how early you get up! I usually start my day at 7 or 7.30am. I am really looking forward to the even lighter mornings though this summer, especially since it will be my 1st sober one.

My last day here in USA, I leave on an early evening flight to London..... Its been great, I completely left behind all my divorce issues and future plans and hopefully I will see things through different eyes when i get home. Its been a sort of therapy and a big AL challenge being here but I passed the test and hopefully go home stronger.
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
          X