Daybyday 30 DAYS AF today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is hard to write without stopping to continually cry, tears of joy and relief.....

I prayed and begged a higher power to help rid me of this addiction for over 30 years. I researched and studied addiction to try to learn how to conquer it. A month ago I stumbled into MWO by chance.
    Instantly hundreds of angels flew into my living room with lightening speed and guided me ever so gently onto a new path. So it is with the most heartfelt thanks towards other human beings I have ever felt that I send a huge thank you to all the angels on MWO who have helped save my life.
    It is truly the power of all your love and kindness that has made the difference for me this time.
    I have cried with you, laughed with you, felt pain, felt joy and above all felt love from everyone on here.
    :wings:Thank you all for extending your wings around me when I really needed them most. Love you all, daybyday.
    AF since April 19, 2010
    NF since Nov 10, 2000

"One reason I don't drink is I want to know when I'm having a good time."
    -Lady Nancy Astor

fabulous news Daybyday! glad to be walking this walk with you. XXXXX
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Well done Daybyday - you are well on your way!! Onwards to the next 30!:goodjob:
      Molly
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Congratulations DaybyDay!
        Glad to hear about your success and how MWO has helped. Keep up the good work!
        Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
        AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

that is fantastic. you can count in months now.... keep it up
          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Excellent DBD I am delighted for you.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

DaybyDay,

My sincere congratulations to you! WHOO WHOO! Following your journey with joy on the next 30!

Rusty

Comment

Great stuff DBDay!
                But don't forget, it is YOU who are doing the work. You, are responsible for this fantastic acheivement, and you, are a star! You know something else? It just get's better and better too........;-) Here's to the next 30 day's and beyond.....Bravo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Thank you all very much and Guitarista I sure appreciate your words, it sure does just keep getting better and better everyday. Waking up is such a joy now, simple little things especially. Have a great day all.
                  AF since April 19, 2010
                  NF since Nov 10, 2000

"One reason I don't drink is I want to know when I'm having a good time."
                  -Lady Nancy Astor

Comment

Congratulations, Daybyday on 30 days AF! Keep up the good work and give yourself credit too! On to the next 30, and the next and so on! :goodjob::h
                    ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

daybyday;861489 wrote: This is hard to write without stopping to continually cry, tears of joy and relief.....

I prayed and begged a higher power to help rid me of this addiction for over 30 years. I researched and studied addiction to try to learn how to conquer it. A month ago I stumbled into MWO by chance.
                      Instantly hundreds of angels flew into my living room with lightening speed and guided me ever so gently onto a new path. So it is with the most heartfelt thanks towards other human beings I have ever felt that I send a huge thank you to all the angels on MWO who have helped save my life.
                      It is truly the power of all your love and kindness that has made the difference for me this time.
                      I have cried with you, laughed with you, felt pain, felt joy and above all felt love from everyone on here.
                      :wings:Thank you all for extending your wings around me when I really needed them most. Love you all, daybyday.
                      :goodjob: well done daybyday :goodjob: lovely post & keep up the great work

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Daybyday you are real inspiration! Well done to you! No go and spoil yourself!!!
                        While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
                        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

DBD: Congratulations. The first 30 days are the most difficult. Focus on the positive benefits of being sober & you'll stay that way. Mary
                          Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                          October 3, 2012

Comment

daybyday you are an inspiration. I can't even stay employed for 30 days Seriously though, I hope I can report the same very soon. I WILL daybyday. :rockon:
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

nicely done keep it going
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                              X