Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF DAILY-WEDNESDAY MAY 19

Hello friends!
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

I'm here to say.........NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF PRAYER! I don't want to get ahead of myself here, but I got a text from my SIL last night saying Terry's CT scan was CLEAN! The infection is gone after a week of treatment. I still can't believe it! I've asked everyone I know to pray for a miracle, and if this isn't one, I'd say it's damn close! Now, if they can keep the infection at bay, build up her strength so they can do surgery to reconnect her bowel and fix whatever is leaking in there......She still has a long road ahead, but for now it looks better! THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! :l:thanks::h
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Oh, and here is a pic of where my garden SHOULD be. I'm thinking of turning it into a mud wrestling arena.

Congrats, Lav on 1 year of not smoking. From here on out it is much easier, as long as we don't do something stupid.

The baseball game did happen, it was cold and windy and a little wet. And, unfortunately they got beat. But I love baseball, it was fun to watch.

Since it is rainy today I really need to get some stuff done around the house!

Thanks again my cyber friends for your support.:h Attached files [img]/converted_files/1232985=5594-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Great news LVT! What a relief for your family.
        sigpic
        AF since December 22nd 2008
        Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

LVT - glad to hear the tests came out ok. That must be a big relief.
          Marshy - glad you started the thread.
          As for me, there are big green leafy trees out my window and sunshine. That is a good thing.
          Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
          AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Fabs and fabettes!

So many threads, so little time. *sigh* :H

That restlessness yesterday turned out to be the call of the wild. Grrr....As a gentle reminder to myself I went back in time to my first postings on the ODAT thread. Well, I tell you THAT eliminated all random thoughts right quick!

A friend I've known for years and years told me today he had a... um...ahem... "dream" about me last night. I was SO uncomfortable because I could feel it coming. The last two times I saw him he stood well into my energy field. I laughed it off and went on my way thinking "oh great". But then I thought so what? No big deal. I've known him 25 years, he's married, decided to take it as a compliment and strutted around the rest of the day. :H Now that I've typed that, I'm back to uncomfortable.

Lav, another grandbaby!? Yay!

LVT, that's great news about Terry!

Marshy... bright pink is good.

Well, keeping a brisk pace since I've been back. Aphid, weeds and dog hair added to the mix.

Hey ho to tulipe and grateful!

BTW.... do we have a description of Luke from grandma Kate?
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
            X