Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF - Daily Wednesday 5/19

Good morning Ab Fabbers!

:yay: me - I'm smoke free one year today!!
    Hardest damn thing I've ever done - no kidding :H
    The suckers still call out to me everday........

I have a bit of work to tend to then the rest of the day free.
    Hope the mud dries up a bit so I can play outside this afternoon

Wishing everyone a wonderful AF Humpday!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Damn, Lav! Great minds think alike! I started a thread too! Oh, Well.
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Hey, congratulations Lav!

I'm always interested to see which people find hardest to give up - booze or cigarettes. I stopped smoking when I was 27 I think, and had been smoking since I was 15/16. I found it fairly difficult but it was an absolute walk in the park through spring flowers compared to giving up alcohol.

Warm here finally! I ordered what I thought was a red tank top online (desperately wanted a tank top and couldn't find any in the shops - coz obviously nobody else wants to wear them :H) and it turned out to be BRIGHT PINK. So I'm wearing it at work today to see if I like it. It's growing on me!
      sigpic
      AF since December 22nd 2008
      Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Hi, Lav. Congratulations on your 1 year NF!!! You are a true inspiration to those of us who are trying to quit! Do you have any sun in your part of the County? I am getting a little tired of this weather....too much rain & gloomy days for me. How are your hens? We have a rooster who has "adopted" us...he lives on the corner - about 1/4 mile away. His owner decided to let him loose and now he comes to our house and hangs out with our hens & rooster. We tried to put him in the pen but our rooster wanted to fight him. At least he doesn't have to share the food we give him.

I hope you are enjoying your special day. By the way - I saw that you are going to be a Grandmom again. Congratulations!! Is it your daughter or daughter-in-law?
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Hi Grateful,
          Good to see you again
          This strange weather has been a pain! I had to turn the heat back on yesterday, my hands were so cold I couldn't work!
          My hens are still with me, lots of them not bothering to lay eggs anymore but what can you do? I just think of them as feathered pets.
          My son & daughter-in-law are expecting #2. My daughter & her husband haven't gotten around to it yet. God, I hope they don't wait too much longer......
          How's your little girl? The picture is adorable!!
          I celebrated my day by having dinner with the kids - no smokes or AL involved of course
          Stay in touch
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Lav, the Travolta's are expecting - he's 57 and she's 47. Wow.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

hi guys, checking in, miss you - back from holidays and back on the AF train.
              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
              :h

Comment

Hi Uni, nice to see you back

Greenie, my daughter is 33.........she has time yet.
                Why any woman would want to have a baby at 47 is beyond me - way beyond!!!!!
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Working...
                X