Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily Saturday 22 May

Morning guyz.

Feeling a LOT better this morning. Downright breezy.

DG, again, Congratulations on your 2 years!!!! That's stunning.

Thank you for your post yesterday in teh AF thread. I read it this morning. I think keeping that list on hand could really come in handy. In those moments I just fail to think straight forward.

Have a great AF day everyone!!
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

AF Daily Saturday 22 May

Morning Johnny & all to come,

Johnny it's so often the case that if you just hang on and get through the day when you're struggling, the next day everything changes and you feel fine! And happy to have got through another challenge. Good for you!

I've taken a Saturday off work for once and am off out into the sunshine and the countryside with my cycle group today and tomorrow. :happy::rays:

:yougo::yougo::yougo::yougo:
    Just popped in to say huge congratulations to Doggygirl on two years AF. You've helped me loads even if you didn't know it. Hope you get to go camping!
    Now where's your congrats thread... oh, there it is..
    sigpic
    AF since December 22nd 2008
    Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

AF Daily Saturday 22 May

Hi,
      Johnny thanks for starting us off, and I'm glad your view on the world is better today.
      DG - Congratulations on 2 years AF. Your personal achievements, plus your frank and open commentary, make you an inspiring fixture of MWO. Thank you for all you give back.
      Marshy and all to come, have a great day!
      AF since May 6, 2010

Forget the past, plan for tomorrow, and live for today.

Comment

AF Daily Saturday 22 May

Good morning Ab Fabbers!

WOW DG, congrats on your 2 year AF anniversary!!!!!
        Thank you so much for your strength & determination, you have helped me along tremendously!
        You really do rock
        Hope you are enjoying your camping trip!

Greetings Marshy, johnny, Gaia & all to come!

OK, time for me to get outside & start spreading the mulch in my garden beds - ugh!
        Wishing everyone a fabulous AF Saturday,

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Daily Saturday 22 May

Gooooooood Morning Fabbie Abbers!!

Thanks for the start, johnny. Glad today looks better for you!

DG, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzlpTRNIAvc[/video]]YouTube - James Brown - I Feel Good (From "Legends of Rock 'n' Roll" DVD) Rock on!!:banana::banana::banana:

Marshy, fun stuff!! I have a date with my hedge trimmers. I've got a 6' gardenia bush loaded with blooms so that area has to be postponed. Crap, I forgot to fix the step ladder yesterday. Well, at least I'm not spreading mulch. :H

Gaia that was a sizeable hurdle you tackled yesterday! Well done!

Hey ho to everyone else to come along...

Hope you enjoy every minute of today!

Where's det been?
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily Saturday 22 May

Johnny, you might take a look at this if you haven't already. https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...lan-41280.html
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily Saturday 22 May

hey goyz.

Back from a little shopping trip for birthday present for da parddy tonight.

Going strong today.

Thanks for the link Greenie. Familiar with it but will review it!!
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

AF Daily Saturday 22 May

Good to hear you are feeling better today Johnny. These mental states do come and go as Lav said.

Happy Saturday to all.

M3
                AF Since April 20, 2008
                4 Years!!!
                :lilheart:

Comment

AF Daily Saturday 22 May

I'm rockin' it out baby!!! :rockband: Thanks Greenie!

johnnyh, so glad you rode out the tough day and that yesterday was better. That's the way it goes. Keep staying sober and you will figure out how to do this one day at a time, and get through whatever ups and downs and urges come along. Life without AL is worth every bit of energy it takes to get it!

And beautiful flower beds are probably worth every bit of energy it takes to spread that mulch, but I don't know that from any personal experience..... (lav, I bet your place is stunningly beautiful today!)

DG
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                  Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                  X