May we be sober - Week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May we be sober - Week 4

Dill, Rusty, Lav, thanks for the support and encouragement. I am feeling really sick and realize that I can't do this again. So, ODAT, 30 days is my first goal. I am looking forward to a new month, June. My favorite month of the year, due to the weather and the newness of summer.

The roller coaster of detoxing....yes I feel like I am detoxing, is just so horrible. I have been drinking warer all day. I got alot done outside, planting. So, here I am, back to Day 1.

Lode, we can do this, June will be our month of sobriety and the start of a new beginning of AF summer.

Dill, I did not realize that you had several instances of drinking too. I am afraid that it will be hard to do this again, so thanks for your comments.

I do not know what I would do without this site. Thanks for being here.
    Formerly known as redhibiscus

Comment

May we be sober - Week 4

Star, when I told that I had slipped, I did not elaborate on the extent of it. But the fact is, that slip started a chain, just like what happened to you. It was extremely hard to get back to AF and I am feeling very "wobbly" right now. I lack confidence. But, all I can do is keep moving forward and working harder at staying the course. I know how you feel and what you are going through.

Let's keep swimming, keep swimming, keep swimming...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WVoC_CJbow[/video]]YouTube - Keep Swimming
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

May we be sober - Week 4

OK Dill, and thanks for being brave and courageous enough to start over. We are both worth it. IT is scary how once you start, it is so hard to stop again.
        Formerly known as redhibiscus

Comment

Working...
        X