Journey thru June - Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dill-Great post. Thank you for sending the link to the daily recovery reading....I am going to read it today. Congratulations on getting your boat! Where will you sail it? I love sailing and used to do it competitively.

Spuddle-I love your quote because it is so true in my life.

Sooty-sounds like you have a relaxing day planned...and going to the cliffs. Cool! I envy you. You know how I feel about the UK-I have many fond memories.

Lav-hope today goes well for you. I sent you a PM just now.

Sped-hoping your trip brings you peace and you have a good time with your sister.

Chill-thanks for the note about sadness....it hit home with me.

I am feeling a bit better today. I'm going to the gym, church and then spend the afternoon and evening with my mother. I really shouldn't complain about anything....my mother has battled cancer the last 2 1/2 years and she never complains. Her attitude is always so positive.

Hope everyone has a wonderful AF day. I'll check in with all of you later.

Comment

Good morning all!

'Sauna' weather predicted today with storms moving in later - yuck!

Thanks for listening to my rant yesterday everyone - needed to get that BS off my chest!!!
      I appreciate all your comments & thoughts, need that as well! You've all become my reality check, like it or not

I think I'm going to avoid the outside as much as possible today & just relax in the AC. Yes, I am spoiled!

Dill, thanks for the link

Wishing everyone a relaxing & AF Sunday!
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Rusty, our boat has a motor. I think at this point in my life, sailing might be a bit too much "work". Lav, if a black Ford pick up pulling a 23 ft. Searay appear in your driveway, that would be me and Mr. Dill!:H
        Actually, we will have the boat moored at a local lake called Indian Lake. It's about an hour and 20 minutes drive. We are launching on Friday!
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hi everyone, 9.25 p.m. here and I did it - I managed to go for a strenuous walk up and down, through mud - loads of mud, I scrabbled over rocks and tree roots and my ankle stood up to it!
          Chill do let us know what you think about the book, if you think its worth reading I'll get a copy.
          lav your weather sounds tough, hope you managed to keep cool.
          Dill hope you have loads and loads of fun on your boat.
          Rusty lovely to see you - keep those memories safe!
          Sped and Spud - take care both.
          Hope I haven't forgotten anyone - have a good Sunday folks
          love Sooty

Comment

Working...
          X